1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$100 Paypal scam. What can I do to receive money back?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by koda10, May 13, 2011.

I was scammed 2 days ago for $100. The problem is simple but I dont know what to get the money back. I payd $100 to a girl for a sex meeting and after transfer the girl run with the money. Paypal does not accept such deals. If I open a dispute with them, I risk that my account will be blocked account because I used a prohibited transaction. If I go to the police to tell them why and how, I venture to collect and fine (prostitution is not supported by law) and I will ask for evidence that transfer through Paypal. So ... how can I recover my money? Pleaseeee help !!

koda10, May 13, 2011 IP
  2. prashantban

prashantban Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is so damm bad..
    well.. the only thing that you can do is to torture the girl... to get your money back... i gues.s..

prashantban, May 13, 2011 IP
  3. koda10

koda10 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Right now read on the Paypal FAQ :
    "PayPal prohibits all account holders from buying or selling any sexually oriented goods or services involving minors or made to appear to involve minors, and any services for which the purpose is to facilitate meetings for sexually oriented activities. PayPal does not include sexual preferences or viewpoints as a factor to determine what this policy prohibits. "

The money was sent like a gift but the emails between us exist and if I open a dispute it`s very easy to prove them the truth.
    Can anyone help me to get the money back ?? Anyone with big experience in Paypal transactions.

koda10, May 13, 2011 IP
  4. mave863

mave863 Peon

Best Answers:
    You actually can get your money back. I know how, but I don't want to write it here because the method can be used to scam honest sellers.

mave863, May 13, 2011 IP
  5. koda10

koda10 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanx for the help ! ..... If you really want to help me just push a PM.

koda10, May 13, 2011 IP
  6. klutter

klutter Peon

Best Answers:
    What sex on paypal?

klutter, May 13, 2011 IP
  7. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oh man...this is too bad. I suggest open a dispute with them..that she was supposed to ship you an item but it never reached you. Therefore you would like to open a dispute. Try it..scammers need to be dealt in their own way

sar420, May 13, 2011 IP
  8. Mightybotnyc Mbnyc

Mightybotnyc Mbnyc Member

Best Answers:
    Dont even fight it. Paypal is very strict they like to do things there way...
    I suggest you forget it all. Make it a lesson learned.

Mightybotnyc Mbnyc, May 13, 2011 IP
  9. wptheme

wptheme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lesson learned, avoid prostitution? Get a wife instead.

wptheme, May 13, 2011 IP
  10. koda10

koda10 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can I try but the chances are zero from Paypal account not block me. I must bring more evidence (me and the person who stole my money) Paypal before making a decision. I must send copies of emails (sent and received), the announcement posted, and many others. The money was sent as a gift .... it's hard to explain why I chose not to send money as shopping.

koda10, May 14, 2011 IP
  11. koda10

koda10 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If I go to the police to make a complaint, I only email address that person. Most of the police should get in touch with people at Paypal and then many others. But this way you risk being fined by police and when people find out the situation from my PayPal account blocking. So it would have two losses for me. The question is: can and I still can not recover the money?

koda10, May 14, 2011 IP
  12. Shafiq Kamal

Shafiq Kamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Open dispute as the money is sent without your permission or knowledge. Unauthorized transaction. This will hold the money asap and the money will reverse if she don't settle the solution with you. Don't be afraid. Your account won't be locked. Highest you may need to submit some identification to PayPal. Don't late. Otherwise she will withdraw the money. Claim right now.

Shafiq Kamal, May 14, 2011 IP
  13. eljon08

eljon08 Peon

Best Answers:
    did you state in paypal that you paid for a sex meeting? if not, you can file a dispute. i guess

eljon08, May 14, 2011 IP
  14. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This one is a better option I guess

sar420, May 14, 2011 IP
  15. koda10

koda10 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have verified account so dont need to send some identification papers to paypal. Both I and her mails in which we can clearly see how we set. Including my address, where she had to come (which is the same address and paypal account). If there was an unauthorized payment was something else. What I can complain is that I gave her $ 100 and it has not come to me to have sex. Write it in black and white mail. If she sends these emails to Paypal, I can not deny that it was not for money or something else. Even if her account will be locked on me I do not care. I do not want that my account will be blocked. I want to not have problems with my account and I get my money back. That's about all.

koda10, May 14, 2011 IP
  16. Bohra

Bohra Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Paypal doesnt allow any kind of transcation related to adult stuff they will just close your account if you mention what you told us lol

Bohra, May 14, 2011 IP
  17. koda10

koda10 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, i know that. The problem is how I can get the money back without any risk.

koda10, May 14, 2011 IP
  18. andhrahost

andhrahost Peon

Best Answers:
    If they come to know ..money is involved in Sex .. you will be be permanently locked out of Paypal bcoz it is Unindian.

andhrahost, May 14, 2011 IP
  19. naresh.soni

naresh.soni Peon

Best Answers:
    lol.. i bet she will send his pussy for you.,,. haha.. just kidding man..

better be aware of what you are doing next time... :) i hope it will serve as a lesson for you.. goodluck!

naresh.soni, May 15, 2011 IP
  20. koda10

koda10 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Until now nobody has been able to help me.
    It seems that there are two options: 1. Permanently lost $ 100 but you can still use Paypal account 2. I tried (but do not think I manage to open a dispute that money was sent as a gift) to open a dispute but I have 99.99% chance to be permanently banned because I used the account in an attempt to obtain sexual services (absolutely prohibited) and also lose the money already sent ( 100 bucks).
    Still waiting for your help (if you went through a similar accident and you managed to solve well) !

Last edited: May 16, 2011
    koda10, May 16, 2011 IP