1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I don't know how to automate backlinks, should I?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by mishdog, May 12, 2011.

I do tiered linking, so web 2.0 to my main site (tier 1), then 2 web 2.0s (tier 2) to the tier 1, and then I write 3 articles (tier 3) and point them to each of the web 2.0 sites on tier 2.

This takes me a LOT of time, especially considering I have 3 sites to do seo on, 2 having very competitive keywords.

As you can probably tell, I'm quite new to seo.

Now I've been told to manually spin the articles, just change a sentence in the start/middle/end so that will save me some time.

But everywhere I read people are on about auto backlinking... would this make all the difference to my seo? And if you think it is something I should be doing, any advice on the best way to start? I have looked at some tools before but just feel like I wouldnt know where to start if I bought them.

Thanks for any advice, much appreciated (and much needed!)

mishdog, May 12, 2011 IP
  2. mattrix329

mattrix329 Peon

Best Answers:
    automatic backlinking is something you will have to do if you hope to grow past a certain level. Use programs like scrapebox or SEnukex or xrumer for that type of thing.

mattrix329, May 12, 2011 IP
  3. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Manual is the key to success ...

w3bmaster, May 13, 2011 IP
  4. TimHillSEO

TimHillSEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If there was an easy automated way to do things that is what everyone would be doing and everyone would be at the top of Google!

So you'll have to carry on doing things manually. Remember some companies employ entire teams for SEO. I know one that has 10 people working on social network link building alone!

TimHillSEO, May 13, 2011 IP
  5. gamblerseven

gamblerseven Peon

Best Answers:
    It will be much safer and useful if you still stick on manual techniques to gain backlinks. Automated backlinks can easily be achieved yet easily be gone too.

gamblerseven, May 13, 2011 IP
  6. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I never like auto backlinking and like to do it manually and dont like to be crazy on backlinking.The money you can use for buying those autobacklink softwares,best is use those money to outsource your SEO tasks if you cant do it or tired.But never go for a free backlinking software as most of them will harm your site ranking instead of improving your ranking.

shuvo, May 13, 2011 IP
  7. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should not use any auto backlink tool. Manual link building will take some time but will bring you long term benefits.
    If you are doing article marketing try to submit unique articles. Don’t spin articles. Write unique articles. Try to find a freelancer to write original articles for you for a lower cost.

LinkGenie, May 13, 2011 IP
  8. poshswinger

poshswinger Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to get the backlinks is to get one by one by asking the webmaster to post the link for you.

poshswinger, May 14, 2011 IP
  9. School Games

School Games Peon

Best Answers:
    The manual version of seo is the best and most natural way to build links. Hard but is fair. Nothing is easy in this life.

School Games, May 14, 2011 IP
  10. cheesee

cheesee Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't automate backlinks. It is a waste of time. You will not gain any benefit from it as you will most likely be penalized by google or any other search engines. It is best to build backlinks the natural way by doing it MANUALLY.

cheesee, May 14, 2011 IP
  11. knowing25

knowing25 Member

Best Answers:
    If you can use a tools why you should do it manually? that probably waste of your time. the important to automate these backlinks is dont be a greedy, find backlinks that save for your site.

knowing25, May 14, 2011 IP
  12. mishdog

mishdog Peon

Best Answers:
    I've never done this, am I right in thinking the success rate is ridiculously low?

mishdog, May 15, 2011 IP
  13. StarN9

StarN9 Member

Best Answers:
    Buy scrapeBox, AMR, senuke to automate ur blacklink.... U have to know how to use it effectively without leaving any footprints

StarN9, May 15, 2011 IP
  14. mishdog

mishdog Peon

Best Answers:
    so how do u avoid a footprint then?

mishdog, May 19, 2011 IP
  15. Seriously

Seriously Member

Best Answers:
    Yes if you use the auto linking systems you may one day get caught and have many of the links dissallowed, or get banned from forums etc.

I have had a look at the whole tier (link wheel) scheme and most people agree (except those selling it) that its a crock. if you manually spin articles, they will not be over the threshold that google can detect same content so it will be of no value. the link wheels are fine if each site gets a lot of traffic, but why bother? why not guest post on other peoples sites. plus to keep your web 2 sites relevant you will have to keep updating new unique content to each one, this is very manually intensive and only will show links from a few sites anyway, versus the many more that you could get from forums and blogs on other peoples sites.

If there was an easy automated way to rank really high with no effort, everyone would probably be doing it. the caution is that google is getting smarter all the time and detecting this kind of 'fraud' and will one day bring many dodgy sites down.

thats why people in here keep talking about manual methods .. as opposed to black hat schemes.

Seriously, May 19, 2011 IP
  16. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very good point. Building links naturally bring on better rankings than automated backlinking. It takes a huge amount of time though so if you are getting tired of it, there are plenty of freelancers that can help you. For a price. :)

affilorama, May 19, 2011 IP