1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Perfect Blogger: How Often You Should Blog

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Las Vegas DUI Lawyer, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Accelerin

Accelerin Guest

Best Answers:
    One article a day would be fine in my views.

Accelerin, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  2. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    How often you should blog depends on the type of blog you have and your purpose for having one. There used to be a time when people kept blogs to share their thoughts on various topics but these days, blogs are used as a way to advertise products and services. So now you have people constantly updating their blogs so that it will be indexed more, thereby increasing traffic and eventually making more sales in the process.

If your purpose is to earn money through your blog, then you need to do your homework and update your site with quality content as often as possible. Work on your SEO, participate actively in forums, and generally create a following for your blog to increase your traffic.

But if blogging is mainly a personal thing for you where you share your thoughts, then you can update it whenever you feel like it. Although, there are blogs out there that started that way and are now generating a nice income for their authors.

affilorama, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  3. mallen129

mallen129 Peon

Best Answers:
    Great thread, blogging is so important and difficult to do right, I struggle with doing it on a daily basis and keeping the quality up. But after reading this I am going to redouble my efforts.

mallen129, May 12, 2011 IP
  4. exefer

exefer Peon

Best Answers:
    honestly, i was attracted by your thread here, yeah the other got it correctly, start slowly but surely..
    hmm.. but one thing i got is sure, i was having more traffic than you for a day. even though i am only writing articles of 3 to 4 everyday.. then doing some seo

exefer, May 13, 2011 IP