1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO for a phone repairs website

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by webwebby, May 12, 2011.

Hi

We are running several mobile phone repairs website & offer multiple phone repairs in UK. Our office is also located in Essex & London UK.

What I want is how I get more

1. Targeted website traffic
    2. Phone repair orders

Regards

webwebby, May 12, 2011 IP
  2. Avelina

Avelina Peon

Best Answers:
    To get the traffic use twitter, forums, blogs and add your valuable knowledge on these platform. Write articles on phone repairing and than share them on ezine hubpages and other article communities You will get the huge amount of traffic. To make sales right now I am using Facebook at the first stage I develop my trust and made my network. Now I am using my good will to make sales. People trust me and they know that I want to help them so they don't hesitate to buy something for me.

Avelina, May 12, 2011 IP
  3. deepikawalecha

deepikawalecha Peon

Best Answers:
    theme of your website is good there are lot of people daily searching for this you can use social media marketing to get traffic as well as leads from your site

deepikawalecha, May 12, 2011 IP
  4. webtechnoways

webtechnoways Member

Best Answers:
    Social media is best options now a days as there are a number of net users use social media sites so according to me social media can be proved best way to promote your website...What say friends ?

webtechnoways, May 13, 2011 IP
  5. aishalal

aishalal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You are working on good concept.
    Do forum, blog, directory submission, SE submission, Business listing etc to get traffic and use appropriate keywords to get targeted visitors.

also do some social media work like create fb page for your company. twitter, myspace etc are very useful to get visitors.

Thanks

aishalal, May 13, 2011 IP
  6. danmon

danmon Active Member

Best Answers:
    i would suggest promoting yourself using google adwords. am sure it will help in your market.
    and setup a google local listing (google maps) account. make sure you optimise that page.
    but if you have a little budget i would still recommend a google adwords promotion. do a trial and see the quality of traffic and conversions. it should work for you if you set the campaign well.

danmon, May 14, 2011 IP
  7. kanekyle1976

kanekyle1976 Peon

Best Answers:
    Article marketing has to be at the top of the list for getting more traffic to your website.

What you need to do is write a very informative article on phone repairs, and then on each submission to the top article directories, rewrite it slightly so it's at least 50% unique.

This will save you a lot of time with writing and submitting different articles.

Then when your article has been accepted, submit the url to the top social bookmarking websites using a service like socialmarker or onlywire.

Blog commenting is also another great way to increase web traffic fast, so if you submit sensible comments to phone repairs related blogs then you should get them approved.

kanekyle1976, May 14, 2011 IP
  8. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    theme of your website is good there are lot of people daily searching for this you can use social media marketing to get traffic as well as leads from your site

Irfi0009, May 14, 2011 IP
  9. ashoksharma

ashoksharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    share your sites on other sites specially famous in your specified region
    try to bring your site upper for right keywords in serp
    also think about facebook ads as you can perfectly target the audience of a special locality.

ashoksharma, May 14, 2011 IP
  10. webtechnoways

webtechnoways Member

Best Answers:
    Instead of using adward, facebook as...I prefer organic SEO which help your website traffic to stick and stand by.

webtechnoways, May 14, 2011 IP
  11. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well some usefull keywords would be

Phone repair in London
    Repair phone in London
    Repair cell phone London
    Cell phone repair in London

And same with Essex

If you don't know SEO and don't have time to learn/experiment/test in the next like 1 year (in my view no body can learn SEO in less then 6 months or so) hire somebody that knows SEO stay away from the 300$ SEO "experts' and those who ofer 100% guarantees

Regards

w3bmaster, May 15, 2011 IP
  12. amitvaid

amitvaid Member

Best Answers:
    do SMO on the top most websites of the region you are targeting for like Skyrock.com for France.....

amitvaid, May 15, 2011 IP
  13. sportychints

sportychints Member

Best Answers:
    try to make your website very attractive & useful for the visitor. try social media optimization for getting good amount of traffic. select good keyword and get high ranking on it...

sportychints, May 15, 2011 IP
  14. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    participate in mobile forums and get links

newlogo, May 15, 2011 IP
  15. Kesavan

Kesavan Peon

Best Answers:
    You can achieve your goal by doing SEO to your website by a SEO expert or SEO firm

Kesavan, May 15, 2011 IP
  16. patidarvijay

patidarvijay Peon

Best Answers:
    social media like facebook, and writing articles and submitting them on top most article sites can increase your sales.

patidarvijay, May 16, 2011 IP