1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Tired of getting what you paid for when hiring content writers?

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Jon2write, May 10, 2011.

If you are looking to pay the cheapest rate possible for Internet Marketing articles, it's not in either of our best interest for you to keep reading. There are a myriad of "writers" who are eager to provide barely readable articles at cut rates.

However, if you seek a professional writer with impeccable attention to detail and mastery of the English language, let's get acquainted. I fine-tuned my trade over 10 years as a full-time staff writer for U.S.-based metropolitan daily newspapers. I am currently expanding my freelance business.

I am capable of researching and writing on any topic and in many styles. I also provide expert-level editing services.

I am proficient in writing:

* articles
    * press releases
    * essays
    * re-writes
    * instructional guides
    * technical writing
    * blog discussions
    * anything else you can come up with
    * no project is outside my ability

From initial research to submission, your project will be completed in a timely, professional manner. I specialize in exceeding expectations.

Samples of recently published articles are available at jon2write.blogspot.com. I am available for discussion here or at .

Thanks.

Jon2write, May 10, 2011 IP
  2. gamingmaster42

gamingmaster42 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    PM me with your price per 100 words.

gamingmaster42, May 11, 2011 IP
  3. Dhvanesh

Dhvanesh Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I may required content in bulk. Please let me know your charges for 350-400 words.

Dhvanesh, May 12, 2011 IP