1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

me just come in SEO department, i want to know his whole in formation as i have to my

Discussion in 'Google' started by geramohit, May 12, 2011.

I want to know About SEO, why we do directory submissions, article submissions, blog posting, forum posting.

Me doing this Directory submissions, Social bookmarking, Article Submissions, but dnt knw properly why we do this. in general i knw for improving the page rank of our sites, or improve the ranking on google.

But i want the detailed description. Is there anyone who can help me..............

geramohit, May 12, 2011 IP
  2. longcall911

longcall911 Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh sure. . . instead of you doing your research and reading the many very good books, blogs, and self-seo sites you come here and want total strangers to provide personal training for free because you don't know anything know.

My help to you is: "Grow up. Go do your research so that can do your job. Stop looking for the easy way. Learn for yourself, from scratch. Work hard. If that scares you, quit your job and get one making hamburgers."

longcall911, May 12, 2011 IP
  3. Bohra

Bohra Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Basically it gives your link more exposure to the search engine bots thats the reason you do SEO soo that bots see the presence of ur site on the web

Bohra, May 12, 2011 IP
  4. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Being lazy and can't use Google to research will not end up being a good SEO ...

w3bmaster, May 12, 2011 IP
  5. linkdropper4

linkdropper4 Member

Best Answers:
    All I can say is search on Google For Click Here. Check the top site and click through on it. Do a control F, do you see click here on the page? That would be a negative. That, my friend, is the power of backlinks.

linkdropper4, May 12, 2011 IP
  6. WishBone

WishBone Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, maybe you should start reading some reliable and resourceful information on SEO, start with search engine guidelines. Google SEO Starter Guide also is one good read for beginners.

WishBone, May 12, 2011 IP