1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

#2 in Google in 2 Days... This is What I Did - TRUE OR NOT??

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by AGKnow, May 7, 2011.

1. AGKnow

AGKnow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here is another post:

Thanks for the share. Question for you (and anyone else who feels like helping a newbie). Lets say for example you have a brand new site (we have about 10). Now we acquire the software packages you mentioned in your post, in what "order" would you take action for a new domain, would AMR best Step 1, and SB is Step 2? Would really appreciate some insight on how to get off the ground, then obviously, repeat and adapt from there. Thanks in advance !

Get Market Samurai First and I left out the best spinner but you definitely need that.

Step #1 run Xgen or senuke (with anchor text to site you want to rank)
    Step #2 run AMR (with anchor text to site you want to rank)
    Step #3 run Scrapebox (with anchor text to site you want to rank)
    Step #4 create feed at links2rss
    Step #5 run Rss Submit and submit your feeds
    Step #6 ping all your urls and feeds at pingfarm.com
    Step #7 run bookmarking demon and bookmark all feeds you created

1000 BMD accounts? that's like 80k decaptchers....$.004 each. so, $320

not quite that much per run because bc I use the random feature and it only bookmarks using about 30 different
    accounts at a time

This isn't how we should consider the competition. What's the EXACT match keyword search count?
    over 200 per day

AGKnow, May 10, 2011 IP
  2. AGKnow

AGKnow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No any secrets - I just would like that is true or not!?

AGKnow, May 10, 2011 IP
  3. Just Jump

Just Jump Peon

Best Answers:
    I see a black hat..

Just Jump, May 10, 2011 IP
  4. dragons5

dragons5 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I disagree. If you look at the world through a BlackHats eyes you would see the benefit. A blackhat SEO sees the a website and google much like a talent scout sees a young rock band and masses of screaming girls teeming with hormones and mommy/daddy cash. They know they can ride the wave for a few years but eventually the band will grow old and stale and break up for 'artistic reasons' and they'll leave their lives shambled and in ruins and move on to another eagerly awaiting young group.

BLACK HATS DONT CARE about domains or ip address at all. They know they can boost pagerank, authority and even content in a matter of weeks on a brand new domain and start earning again soon. If decormyeyes owner wasnt dumb or in jail (both likely?) he would probably do the same thing. Sure google, bing, blekko can ban one website but it would be nearly impossible to constantly stop a determined black hat from making massive short term profits then torching the site and starting a new one.

dragons5, May 10, 2011 IP
  5. bbrij871

bbrij871 Peon

Best Answers:
    I feel this is all black hat. Why there are so many people into SEO if it seems so easy. To good to be ethical I believe.

bbrij871, May 10, 2011 IP
  6. hewitts driving

hewitts driving Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that everyone now adays wants to get on the first page of google quickly and with minimum effort. there are ways to do this as you all know but I have opted for good old fashioned hard graft. creating back links, reciprical links and social networks and do follow forums. True it does keep me up for manu nights but I know that it will be worth it in the end. I started my website just under 3 months ago and went from page 22 to page 4 for my main keyword that gets over 16000 searches per month. Im not quite sure if thats a good achievement but Im happy with my efforts so far.

hewitts driving, May 10, 2011 IP
  7. SEOTranslator

SEOTranslator Member

Best Answers:

Summarizing: "Black hat" techniques are methods used to "trick" the search engines, such as generating automatic pages designed exclusively for search engines. "Hite hat" are SEO techniques that adhere to the search engine guidelines.

posting articles, bookmarking and posting links is white hat, provide you do it manually. If you smap for example blogs with automatic tools that is considered "black hat".

SEOTranslator, May 11, 2011 IP
  8. AfterHim.com

AfterHim.com Peon

Best Answers:
    I saw that post on BHW and immediately knew he was trying to sell something. Posts like that are only posted by the owners of software trying to sell their products.

AfterHim.com, May 11, 2011 IP
  9. webguys

webguys Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yea its completely possible. One thing I either overlooked or is not stated which makes the world of difference is...what keyword? You could make up a word and just create the title tag and rank for it without even having links. The tactics listed will work but there is a great deal of risk with it as well. It just takes a few of his competitors to report him to Google and boom 100 placement drop instantly if the googster takes it easy on him. Google could easily just remove the site from the index.

So is it possible...definitely...he even stated that he needed to work on the keyword research...that is one of the biggest parts of SEO.

webguys, May 11, 2011 IP
  10. esauldaris

esauldaris Peon

Best Answers:
    On my experienced, you can use twitter and stumbleupon to get indexed fast and possibly to get #2 on google serps.

esauldaris, May 11, 2011 IP
  11. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice to get results like that within 48 hours, ofcourse it all depends on the niche and the level of competition, and if you will stay in that position permanently

golfpro1, May 12, 2011 IP
  12. mysteron

mysteron Member

Best Answers:
    interesting...whats the chances of Google dislking this automation?

mysteron, May 12, 2011 IP
  13. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    it can be happen if the keyword are in low competition

lifeplayer, May 12, 2011 IP
  14. productsmarine

productsmarine Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    may be possible.....

you know its not possible so why you are wasting your time on such fake posts?

productsmarine, May 12, 2011 IP
  15. john orton

john orton Peon

Best Answers:
    Well i believe its gonna be penalized very soon because Google boots are very clever now. Sooner or later they will find out what exactly going on. These automated software can't talk the position of original and actual work.

john orton, May 12, 2011 IP
  16. stephaniscoe

stephaniscoe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    BH because Google likes 'organic' results: links and comments, bookmarks, etc from real people not bots.
    BH uses private proxies to look like different IP addresses, but 1000's of backlinks generated overnight will definitley raise red flags.

Technique useful if you have a CPA site you can clone when banned, or for a site you are going to flip soon;)

S.

stephaniscoe, May 12, 2011 IP
  17. wallie1233

wallie1233 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That 's a lot tool for seo,i dont think this will work for long terms ,maybe for short time before those get penalized

wallie1233, May 12, 2011 IP
  18. Costume Jewellery Tim

Costume Jewellery Tim Peon

Best Answers:
    god all this seem so complicated, why cant everyone pay by the rules then there would be a level playing field. I got my site from nowhere to page 2 in 4 months, just by hard graft. I really want to be on page 1 but i know I am now up against the big boys who are probably working as hard as me!

Costume Jewellery Tim, May 12, 2011 IP