1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to auto-submit site to directories?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by North1, Mar 24, 2011.

1. N1NJA

N1NJA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i use auto submitter its better i think the way i do it lets say i got a thousands url to submit too. i use article rewrite software write a nice long comment spin a thousands time then i copy and paste it the software its a pain to do that but at least when i hit auto submit i no my comments are not duplicate. its takes about 5 hours the software to do its submissions you cant go wrong People :)

N1NJA, Apr 18, 2011 IP
  2. pocari

pocari Peon

Best Answers:
    This sends submitter with a better manual to use software that can be considered spam

pocari, Apr 18, 2011 IP
  3. DirSubmissionGuy

DirSubmissionGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    Go manual route, however get some form filler, like Roboform to speed everything up.

DirSubmissionGuy, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  4. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    It makes no difference whether you use a piece of software like submiteaze or a web browser to submit. In case you haven't noticed, a web browser *is* a piece of software; it sends messages over an HTTP connection, just like a piece of submission software does. The directory sat at the other end of the wire doesn't know what has sent those messages. If you think it makes a blind bit of difference to submit using a web browser over using submission software then you're mistaken. It makes no difference. The big difference is that you spend hours submitting using a web browser, I spend a couple of minutes setting it up and then press one button.

You'll notice that *everyone* who says 'manual is best' has no valid reason of *why* manual is best. Why? Because there is no valid reason, it makes no difference.

Yo-Yo32, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  5. massjo

massjo Active Member

Best Answers:
    avoid using software for submissions, it will harm your site.

massjo, May 9, 2011 IP
  6. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    With that statement you've made it plainly obvious you're an amateur who doesn't have a clue what you're talking about. If it can harm your site then tell me this, why don't you do it for your competitors websites and 'harm' their websites? Exactly, you can't. Once again, you've proved the point in my last post "You'll notice that *everyone* who says 'manual is best' has no valid reason of *why* manual is best. Why? Because there is no valid reason, it makes no difference."

Yo-Yo32, May 10, 2011 IP
  7. mrandrei

mrandrei Peon

Best Answers:
    Automated tools in submission are a total no-no. I personally don't recommend it. They are often used for spamming. Nothing beats manual submission. You can submit faster by using auto-fill tools like Roboform.

mrandrei, May 10, 2011 IP
  8. yadavsarvesh10

yadavsarvesh10 Member

Best Answers:
    manual directory submission is better than use tool.

yadavsarvesh10, May 11, 2011 IP
  9. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    lol! You're a bunch of idiots. Once again, people saying 'manual is best' but then providing no reason to back it up - it's perpetuated absolute BS! Tell me, why is manual 'best'? I've used submiteaze to submit my sites for YEARS and it works fine.

If you're saying manual is best then I would bet my bottom dollar that you've not tried a submission tool like submiteaze. When i use it, i get the exact same submission confirmation email I get if it submit manually, and the same submission acceptance emails as I get when I submit manually. So tell me, why is manual 'best' when submission software achieves the exact same end result? The only difference is it take you many many hours to submit to over 1,000 directories - it takes me 5 minutes to setup the project and set it going. Same end result, just much faster. If you think manual is best carrying on wasting your time, I'll continue using submiteaze and do it in a fraction of the time, makes no difference to me!

Yo-Yo32, May 11, 2011 IP
  10. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    This is good way but auto submit not loved by google

newlogo, May 11, 2011 IP
  11. avinashblacksmith

avinashblacksmith Member

Best Answers:
    No, this is not right way due to use software you website is spam.

avinashblacksmith, May 12, 2011 IP
  12. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    No, I'm submitting my website details, the same as you would if you did it manually, so why is it spamming? The only difference is I'm using software to do it, that doesn't mean it's spam.

Yo-Yo32, May 13, 2011 IP
  13. jetheights

jetheights Peon

Best Answers:
    I use IBP and I feel it is very good.

jetheights, May 13, 2011 IP
  14. sufalamtech

sufalamtech Peon

Best Answers:
    Software or any oher tool for directory submission may be not best way to submit website.

sufalamtech, May 13, 2011 IP
  15. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    submiteaze works fine for me, that's all I care about. I know software submission works, it's your loss if you're not willing to try it.

Yo-Yo32, May 13, 2011 IP
  16. cigol_101

cigol_101 Peon

Best Answers:
    i was thinking about using automated but after all ive read it sound like a bad idea, maybe just submit to the top 5 and know that they are accepted???

cigol_101, May 24, 2011 IP
  17. kamaljit1987

kamaljit1987 Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, I want to say that do not submit website through any software. Please do directory submission manually. But if you really need it. So you can use the Fast Directory Submitter for this purpose.

kamaljit1987, May 25, 2011 IP
  18. NoodleHead

NoodleHead Peon

Best Answers:
    @cigol_101: trust me it works absolutely fine. If you ask people on here who say "don't use", whether they've ever actually tried using software to submit, that they haven't and they don't have a clue what they're talking about, or they've simply heard someone else on here say "don't do it, it's bad" and just repeat it. I can say from first-hand experience that submitting using software works absolutely fine. It's 50 times faster and you get the same result at the end.

NoodleHead, May 28, 2011 IP
  19. NoodleHead

NoodleHead Peon

Best Answers:
    P.S. i use submiteaze because it does website and article submission

NoodleHead, May 28, 2011 IP
  20. indianseoj

indianseoj Peon

Best Answers:
    Avoid using software, do it by manually.

indianseoj, May 28, 2011 IP