1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

may i request to tel something about joomla.

Discussion in 'Joomla' started by sapna.123, May 8, 2011.

please tell me the use and benifit of joomla?

sapna.123, May 8, 2011 IP
  2. hdwebpros

hdwebpros Peon

Best Answers:
    Joomla offers web site owners and developers great features and benefits.

Joomla! is free open source and available to anyone under the GPL license. Great new features and improvements are added with each release. With the help and advice of an incredible user community Joomla has become an award-winning application.
    Remember, the official site for Joomla is at http://www.joomla.org - I highly recommend reading through their discussion forums and community sections.

Joomla is well supported by a community of developers and service providers. Most web hosting service providers support Joomla installations. In essence, Joomla is fast growing with a great support structure.

One of the best things about Joomla! is how easy it is to add or modify content, including images and multimedia, and organizing and managing important data. The real power of Joomla is found in the application architecture that enables thousands of developers around the world to create powerful add-ons and extensions to this powerful content management system

hdwebpros, May 9, 2011 IP
  3. EvaBrown89

EvaBrown89 Member

Best Answers:
    I like Joomla. I work with this CMS few years and I like it. This software is flexible and user-friendly. Joomla is enables you to build powerful Web sites and online applications. It is free and available for web community. You will always have upgrade software, because Joomla web developers fix bugs and upload new realeases at official website Joomla.org. You can find all necessary information at the website how to atart use the CMS.

Last edited: May 9, 2011
    EvaBrown89, May 9, 2011 IP
  4. sapna.123

sapna.123 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks to all of u to share ur knowledgable views about joomla..

sapna.123, May 10, 2011 IP
  5. lazacom

lazacom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One more thing to add:

DO NOT GO FOR JOOMLA 1.6! It is to early, most of the components, plugins or templates are not compatible, fully or partially. Best companies usually added compatibility or native support, but smaller players didn't. So, go with Joomla 1.5.23 for some time...

lazacom, May 10, 2011 IP