1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

We are Looking for Talented Web Designers and Developers!

Discussion in 'Services' started by EApubs, May 8, 2011.

we are going to start a new web design company. First we will start small just like we started TH. Now, we have most of the things we need. A place to advertise the service, Funds, Hosting space, A domain (Not this domain), etc. We also have several web designers at our hands. But, we need more. We need more well talented minds to start this project. So, can you take the challenge?

• You have to be specialized in any one (or more) of the web design or development areas (CSS and HTML, PHP, Ruby, ASP.net, JavaScript, Jquery, MySQL, WordPress (It would be great if you know any theme frameworks like Thesis), Joomla, Drupal, etc)
    • You have to have any qualifications or a portfolio to show your work (You don’t have to have any fancy certificates. If you can show that you can do a great job. We do not care much about certificates and exam results. We need practical work!)
    • You should be available on the 7 days of the week (At least the week days)
    • You can come from anywhere around the world
    • We already have several books and other learning materials with us to help you with your work (We can also add more material to that collection on your request (if we can do it!))

So, if you think you can take up the challenge, send your application (with a full CV) to support (at) techhamlet.com (remove the spaces and replace (at) with @)

For more information, please visit : http://techhamlet.com/2011/05/we-are-looking-for-talented-web-designers-and-developers/

EApubs, May 8, 2011 IP
  2. MrPJH

MrPJH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi i am good enough in PHP CSS SQL
    expert in WP joom vbulliten OScomm IPB PHPBB etc i sent you my odesk profile link where you can view my feedbacks and work history

MrPJH, May 9, 2011 IP
  3. gtmroy

gtmroy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am good in wordpress. and I am interested.

gtmroy, May 10, 2011 IP
  4. EApubs

EApubs Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    EApubs, May 10, 2011 IP
  5. EApubs

EApubs Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please send your Full CVs to us through this contact form : http://techhamlet.com/contact-us/

EApubs, May 10, 2011 IP
  6. infin8skillz

infin8skillz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sounds quite interesting, I'll send in my cv and link to a portfolio.

infin8skillz, May 17, 2011 IP