1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My New Clickbank Product Launched Today - Video Spokespersons! Earn 50% Commission

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by falafelfro, May 4, 2011.

Good evening fellow Clickbankers!

Just a few minutes ago, I went live with a completely new category of product for the Clickbank community. This is a highly profitable and high-converting product with low returns (based on my personal sales). The product was just approved by Clickbank today!

Many of you are already familiar with other companies that offer similar videos, but this product is converting very well because of the competitive price. My goal is not to "hype" my product, but simply share the facts. This product has been SELLING WELL and this is a good opportunity to share in the profit now that I've brought it to Clickbank.

[​IMG]

I've been generating pretty good cash by promoting my own product for a few months, and decided to start selling (and sharing the profit) on Clickbank because I'd like to focus on helping our studio create videos, and let you guys help out, and cash in on generating some sales for us.

http://www.model2web.com

Affiliates for our website spokesperson service will earn from $35 to $85 per sale.

to create your hoplink, simply replace "NICKNAME" with your Clickbank name in the hop link below.

http://[B]NICKNAME[/B].model2web.hop.clickbank.net

I've been marketing this service for a few months with consistently positive ROI, so I decided I'd let the affiliate community of Clickbank have a piece of the pie!

The easiest way to sell this is to simply to let customers know the price, it sells itself.

A Few Key Details:

• Over the past few months, my return rate has been under 1%
    • This product converts easily because it costs less than 1/2 the competition.
    • My company has a studio where we prepare our videos and direct our models. We do the hardwork of shooting our videos, but you get 50% of the sale!
    • This is a REAL product that we actually produce in our studio. Our product sells much better than must digital products such as ebooks.

My last real product launch (that some of you may remember) back in 2008 became the 2nd largest product on Clickbank for some time. Many affiliates who got in early were able to cash in on the easiest sales and some made hundreds of thousands.

This is my NEXT BIG launch on CB. I expect this product will be a heavy hitter and sell quite well for some time.

Although we make very little per video, we are relying on high-volume to make up for it by providing an industry-leading price. This means YOU get to generate MANY sales (and profit), while we do the hard work of preparing the videos.

Please contact us through our contact page if you'd like more details, or set up your hoplink and start earning today http://[B]NICKNAME[/B].model2web.hop.clickbank.net

Please report back and tell us what your earnings to hop ratio is!

falafelfro, May 4, 2011 IP
  2. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This looks good and is actually a service I would consider.

A couple of questions:

Have you got anymore voice actors?

Do you host the media or do I?

Also an idea is to put some proof on your sales page of how conversions have improved, some examples of sites using a voice spokesperson and maybe some free bonuses?

Looks awesome though mate,

Chris

Chri5123, May 5, 2011 IP
  3. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Falafelfro, where have you been!

This looks really good and the quality is above the rest that I have seen I am jumping in!!

Tazer Dude, May 9, 2011 IP
  4. venrooy

venrooy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, I like this one too. One of the few that I think would work with a commission of less than 75%. Like Chris, I'd like to see more models, and possibly a portfolio where we could see samples of your models in actual use.

Good luck.

venrooy, May 9, 2011 IP
  5. vrodpen

vrodpen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This has A LOT of potential. Have you considered marketing to businesses offline?

vrodpen, May 9, 2011 IP
  6. lspublish1

lspublish1 Peon

Best Answers:
    WOW I ran my last $20 off of a Google Adwords Coupon and made a $36 commission in one hour. (no i'm not telling what keywords i used or showing my landing page.)

How long did it take you guys to put this together? First REAL product I've ever seen on CB. Congrats on putting together what looks like a game-changer...will send you a PM about sending this to my 100% opt-in list...now just go out and get some more (and more hot) models :)

lspublish1, May 9, 2011 IP
  7. falafelfro

falafelfro Peon

Best Answers:
    Tazer Dude - long-time no talk - It's been a couple years, hasn't it? How have you been?

Chris - To answer your question, customers get to host the videos themselves, so we don't charge monthly hosting fees like the pricy competitors do.

Lspublish1 - Congrats on your first sale of my product. I think you're one of our only affiliates at the moment, so enjoy cashing in before the competition arrives :)

Last edited: May 9, 2011
    falafelfro, May 9, 2011 IP
  8. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks fantastic, nice quality, nice business! Hope it does well for you!

Dan Bainbridge, May 10, 2011 IP
  9. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Fal, I have this cool new book on converting cars to run on.... oh wait.

Nice move mate, come drop this at my forum I think the aff's would like it.

Cheers, just gave this 5 stars.

NCMedia, May 11, 2011 IP