1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much have you made with Azoogle?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by coolsitez, Oct 10, 2006.

1. coolsitez

coolsitez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Same here. I spent so much time - mainly to get information by reading articles, forums, etc.

I kept hoping I would do better one day, and it can be very frustrating during that time because you aren't making money at all yet. Just spending time and putting effort for - nothing but hopefully at least for a while.

I started to make some money just about a month ago, nothing significant yet, but I am glad that I went trhough hours of learning SEO and stuff. I happened to get to know a guy who taught me quite a bit about SEO, and I don't know what I would be doing without his help and the knowledge I have now.

Affiliate programs are still new to me, so I will be experimenting again, but I know I can figure things out! There is always a way for anything.

coolsitez, Oct 20, 2006 IP
  2. int_josh

int_josh Peon

Best Answers:
    u better watch who you're calling a tard ;)

I'm gonna make those words eat you soon enough :cool:

You seem to fail to differentiate between having everything on silver platter and having 100% of information to tackle the problem. Good for me.

Also, those who work 24/7 a day and still aren't making money - the quality of information will always beat the quantity of information. And focused determination on a particular project will always beat broad focus on 10 projects.

int_josh, Oct 20, 2006 IP
    andreww likes this.
  3. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah and to add on to that not only did I put in my 80 to 100+ hours every week between my day job and working online reading forums and applying what I learned I STILL have a day job. I could technically quit my day job today if I wanted to but I have a family to support so I'm wating till September next year (unless my earnings get really ridiculous :D) to quit or until I have at least well over 7 figures in the bank. And frankly, I'm greedy. Dual incomes are awesome!

Now that I've gotten to the point where I sort of know what I'm doing I do my normal 40 work week but still put in at least an extra 20. The satisfaction of being able to tell my wife she never has to work another day in her life is my motivation along with knowing my kids will be able to pick any college they want to and not worry about tuition.

Good things like this aren't just handed to you unless you win the lottery and even then you have to be smart about what you do with the money or you can be poor again. Rich people are rich because they're smart and they work hard to get to the point where they don't have to work hard.

GeorgeB., Oct 20, 2006 IP
    Seiya likes this.
  4. Seiya

Seiya Peon

Best Answers:
    Dont forget the rich people who are rich just because their parents gave them everything :p

Seiya, Oct 21, 2006 IP
  5. RussReynolds

RussReynolds Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a great thread guys. Today is my first day reading this forum and it is great! I think that the common theme here is that if you treat this business like a business and work long and hard enough you will be successful. Where else can you start a business from the ground up for next to nothing and scale it to the point that you can quit your day job and not have to worry about money again? This is the epitome of the American (or Canadian :) ) dream!

I believe if you work hard and keep focused, the money will follow. Too many people won't focus, they jump from one 'opportunity' to the next.

RussReynolds, Oct 22, 2006 IP
  6. Claymation

Claymation Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been using Azoogle strictly with Banner Ad units on various sites and many forums I own.
    Have experimented with all kinds of different offers and have practically nothing to show for it.
    Stats daily such as 5,000 impressions- 15 clicks- ZERO money from those clicks.
    Kind of sours me on the whole CPA concept, to be honest.
    I don't even see any success stories in this thread, other than Shoe telling us he "knows people" making 15 grand a month with it.
    The navigation on their site is abysmal, for starters.
    I don't need gifts- I need income.
    Give me more income and I'll buy my own gifts for site members, thank you.

Certainly, Shoe and others must be churning out those "Creatives" by creating multiple web pages and using SEO tools to get them found by search engines?
    Or is it a combination of factors?
    Are you willing to share any of that Shoemoney?

As I stated above- Azoogles website looks as though it was made by amateurs in the web building business, and offers almost nothing to explain what a webmaster can do to increase earnings.

Claymation, Oct 22, 2006 IP
  7. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    Claymation,

Have you talked to your account rep. They are often very helpful when you talk to them, and they seemingly love to talk on the phone so give yours a call and ask for some assistance.

Lots of people make money with Azoogle in a variety of ways. Perhaps the offers were not a good match to your site, perhaps the creatives you selected were not right placement or anything else.

There are so many factors to go with it, that it is hard to just say it is all Azoogle's fault. Like I said, your best bet is to talk to your account manager and ask for some assistance.

aeiouy, Oct 22, 2006 IP
  8. tstaut

tstaut Active Member

Best Answers:
    OK here's a success story - I made over $700 net daily profit on both Friday and Saturday, and averaged over $500 profit/day for the week. All with Azoogle.

Now... get to learning. :)

tstaut, Oct 22, 2006 IP
  9. int_josh

int_josh Peon

Best Answers:
    All paid search traffic?

int_josh, Oct 22, 2006 IP
  10. xboxundone

xboxundone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    paid search or natural still a great accomplishment! :)

xboxundone, Oct 22, 2006 IP
  11. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:
    i dunno about the famous part but I have not missed a public event like a conference to meet tons of people for a long time....

also I do a radio show and a blog to help people

Shoemoney, Oct 22, 2006 IP
  12. jeremy860

jeremy860 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    in which I hold very close to my heart btw.

Someday I plan to be at one of those conferences just so I can shake your hand and thank you for your blog and show.

Dont worry i'm not a stalker LOL

jeremy860, Oct 22, 2006 IP
  13. tstaut

tstaut Active Member

Best Answers:

98% Paid. I started with this offer a couple weeks ago making about $30/day, dumped all profits back into adwords testing til it all came together. Now spending about $250/day on adwords, the numbers I posted above though were profit, with the $250 already taken out. Still optimizing, still tweaking... making about $100/day average more than I was last week on the same spend.

Much of what I learned was from reading/listening to Shoemoney's advice and then putting my own thinking and spin on it.

Why's he famous? Because he can help you get rich if you pay attention and think for yourself...

tstaut, Oct 22, 2006 IP
    aeiouy likes this.
  14. jeremy860

jeremy860 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

thats amazing and really inspiring. I hope to get there or even close within 1 month atleast...

I got 2 leads today which is crap , but it inspired me to keep going and trying.

jeremy860, Oct 22, 2006 IP
  15. int_josh

int_josh Peon

Best Answers:
    nice man
    keep up the good work

int_josh, Oct 22, 2006 IP
  16. Free Stuff

Free Stuff Banned

Best Answers:
    Azoogle says, they pay about 3mln per month to publishers. So 5x150K is $850K.

So those 5 guys make almost 1/3 of that 3mln!

Free Stuff, Oct 22, 2006 IP
  17. marcowitsch

marcowitsch Guest

Best Answers:
    you mean because its noted on the referal banner thats almost over an year old? ;o) My am told me there are a few guys making 400K/month, why should all people lie?

marcowitsch, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  18. waldo

waldo Peon

Best Answers:
    Grand Total 246791 19522 $132836.72 for the year wish it was a month but not to bad

waldo, Oct 24, 2006 IP
  19. BusinessEmpire

BusinessEmpire Peon

Best Answers:
    Clay, you'll be ok. Just don't give up. Just remember to test various campaigns and see what works for you.

BusinessEmpire, Oct 24, 2006 IP
  20. pamon

pamon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    waldoo... nice earnings... $132k for the year? how much of that is net profits after advertising/adwords/etc... great job....

pamon, Oct 24, 2006 IP