1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how i get 1st page in top 5 position for 1 phrase keywords

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by newlogo, May 8, 2011.

hi

one of site www.rathoredesign.com - i need top 5 position in google, how i achieve that, pls let me know your inputs for same.

keywords are - ceed, nift, nid, nata etc.

newlogo, May 8, 2011 IP
  2. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You have SEO and even EXPERT in your username and you ask such question
    Some of us are getting sick and tired of so called "experts" ..

w3bmaster, May 8, 2011 IP
  3. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah i am expert that is reason i can able to achieve #1 page for single phrase keyword but i am believe every one had good knowledge which help each other.

newlogo, May 8, 2011 IP
  4. shikamaruken70

shikamaruken70 Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry if oot, I happened to also learn about SEO

shikamaruken70, May 8, 2011 IP
  5. hurn1

hurn1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can achieve someday but you need to do lot of on site and off site SEO than you competitors. but the problem is the time that you can achive top position.

hurn1, May 8, 2011 IP
  6. DIGICHAT

DIGICHAT Active Member

Best Answers:
    No one is perfect i see your signature as SEO free lancer since 2004 . Why don't you open a forum like digital point and rock the world ? or try with highest pay niches . everyone has its own knowledge and no one is expert in SEO as no one can guarantee for the result if anyone does he is misleading you . no offense but this is what i believe .

DIGICHAT, May 8, 2011 IP
  7. Quasha

Quasha Member

Best Answers:
    wow....very much good point and good defence indeed. But please stop arguing. I think "seoexpertahmedabad" is asking for something different. As it is mysterious and you will not know the exact thing that is responsible for page rank. We do as our imagination but nobody really know what could brings your site right on the top. So, please help each other. No blaming please coz we all know something but not everything and it is not possible.

Quasha, May 8, 2011 IP
  8. laceybeautiful

laceybeautiful Peon

Best Answers:
    Seo need hard working and perfect techniques, it help you achieving your gaol and getting first position in Google.

laceybeautiful, May 8, 2011 IP
  9. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Somebody with SEO EXPERT in it's user name shouldn't ask such dumb questions ... that's sad and stupid .. and such people ruin the market for the others that really know what they are doing ... i'm sick and tired of all the "experts" from India evrybody is an EXPERT there but they don't know on what world they live and they would do anything for 10$ that's not an EXPERT that's and incompetent... and then real seos wonder why potential clients are scared of them when you first hire such "experts" ... and in the end evrybody looses Clients / real expert and even the incompetents wich in the end loosers they remain ... but this is to difficult to understand by some of you so don't bother understanding go back being EXPERTS ...

w3bmaster, May 8, 2011 IP
  10. ganesh786

ganesh786 Peon

Best Answers:
    As you may know the keywords which are 1 word long are hard to optimize and take time.Do social bookmarking with your targeted keywords at following social bookmarking list with good description.Also use other methods of link building such as free directory submission as well as profile links.
    social-bookmarking-sites-list.com
    topbookmarkingsites.info

ganesh786, May 8, 2011 IP
  11. manis11

manis11 Member

Best Answers:
    manis11, May 8, 2011 IP
  12. SEOTranslator

SEOTranslator Member

Best Answers:
    Fully agree. This forum is full of so-called "SEO experts" that don't even know the basic principles of SEO...

Nonsense. That's the same thing as stating that there are no doctors because they can't guarantee they'll cure you - yet you need an university degree and a license in medicine before you're allowed to practice.

So-called "experts" that don't know crap ARE misleading people as to hire their so-called expertise and are just in for a quick buck. No different from the "miracle doctors" that sell you so-called miracle medicines to cure everything from cancer to measles.

BTW, I have an university degree in Computer Sciences, I am a licensed software engineer and have chaired for 10 years a software standardization committee. I set up my first corporate email back in 1986, when the word "Internet" did not even exist (it still was UUNET). I have developed websites, desktop and corporate applications and even airborne software. And I shudder at the thought of this kind of "experts" programming a nuclear reactor or the flight control software of a passenger jet.

SEOTranslator, May 8, 2011 IP
  13. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    ys no one is expert, everyone share knowledge

newlogo, May 8, 2011 IP
  14. faheem334

faheem334 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i can help you with it to get your site index in the 1st page of google, if not first with in 3 pages, but i will charge for it dear.

faheem334, May 8, 2011 IP
  15. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    you can get top ranking by doing bookmarking, article and dir submission, no need to outsource bcoz u already in 1st page.

newlogo, May 8, 2011 IP
  16. Avelina

Avelina Peon

Best Answers:
    I also think that we should not argue but it is our duty to point out the wrong things going on. I am really very amazed by looking at the keywords, ceed, niti , nata :O. How can you suggest these keywords for your site these keywords have almost no monthly searches may be in hundreds. BTW... SEO is not link building it is a science which is rapidly changing so you cannot call your self an expert of SEO.

Avelina, May 8, 2011 IP
  17. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    yes i am agree with your view, this is not good kewords or keyword phrase which someone search but client need this to be on top, so i need suggestion to get in top 5 in 1st page.

newlogo, May 8, 2011 IP
  18. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly what i was talking about the "expert" took an project/client and now he asks us for help ... i'm sick and tired "competing" with such incompetents ... who call themself "experts" and then come and ask on the forum how to do it ... hope it gives you a bad review you desere it ... and the client deservs (wasting time and maybe money) because choosing such an incompetent ...

w3bmaster, May 9, 2011 IP
  19. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It would be hilarious if "client" sees this thread ...

w3bmaster, May 9, 2011 IP
  20. Atco-maart

Atco-maart Peon

Best Answers:
    Do concentrate in off page activity with your keyword I hope its helpful to your targeted keyword ranking....

Atco-maart, May 9, 2011 IP