1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any service to notify me of big clickbank Launches

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by digiblogger17, May 3, 2011.

I am looking for a service or forum that will notify me of big clickbank launches, I found JVNotify helpful but it focuses on MMO products, do you know such services?

thanks in advance

digiblogger17, May 3, 2011 IP
  2. brunel

brunel Peon

Best Answers:
    I would also like to know this information as well

brunel, May 4, 2011 IP
  3. aqueboga

aqueboga Peon

Best Answers:
    Go to Clickbank Launch Forum, they have info on many upcoming launches.

aqueboga, May 6, 2011 IP
  4. falafelfro

falafelfro Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure of a good place to find new product launched, but in case you're interested, I just launched Model2Web.com yesterday, and I already have 4 sales promoting it directly via PPC. It's the first website spokesperon service on Clickbank, and the commissions average around $50 to $60. My last product launch became the 2nd biggest product on CB, so I'd recommend you become an affiliate of this one asap to maximize your profit potential. It's a win-win-win product. You win by earning lots of cash with an easy-to-sell product, I win by getting more business, and the customer wins by getting a genuinely high-quality product.

falafelfro, May 6, 2011 IP
  5. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Clickbank Launch forum is rubbish and out of date - this is what you are actually looking for, they have a forum too but it is the homepage you want - scroll down the page a little to "New JV Launch Announcements" - it's constantly updated with BIG launches, mainly in IM, and in other sources, but definitely ALL the BIG Clickbank ones are there:

http://www.jvnotifypro.com/

Dan Bainbridge, May 7, 2011 IP
  6. tonysanders

tonysanders Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there.

If you're interested in big launches, maybe you'd like to check out my latest product at www.datingsecrets.com.

Thanks.

tonysanders, May 7, 2011 IP