1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling MakeYourOwnCalendar.org for sale. No reserve.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by RomanticGuy, May 5, 2011.

I am selling a site with a lot of upside potential. It is a great starter site for someone with time and skills, but not a lot of money.

MakeYourOwnCalendar.org has made $29.77 over the past 8 months and $4.15 in the last 3 months. The site has had 239 vistors in the last 8 months and 52 visitors in the last 3 months. Here is a link to the site and screenshots of the earning and traffic:

MakeYourOwnCalendar.org
    http://www.makeyourowncalendar.org/Adsense.png
    http://www.makeyourowncalendar.org/Traffic.png

Adwords reports that the phrase make your own calendar has 9,900 monthly searches with an average CPC of $5.04. The site currently ranks #18 for term in Google, so there is plenty of upside potential for anyone willing to put in a little effort.

MakeYourOwnCalendar.org is a 2 page HTML site, so it will be simple to transfer. The domain is registered at NameCheap through November 14, 2011. Private registration is until October 18, 2011 and I will push it to the buyer along with the domain.

Terms of the auction:
    1) Minimum bid is $5.
    2) Bids must be in $5 increments.
    3) There is no reserve, so the highest bidder will own the site.
    4) The auction will end on Friday at 9am Pacific time or 4 hours after the last bid, whichever is later.
    5) Highest bidder will have 24 hours to send payment via PayPal or the site will be relisted.

After payment the winning bidder will receive:
    1) The domain MakeYourOwnCalendar.org pushed to their NameCheap account (free to register new account) with private registration until October 18, 2011.
    2) A zip file including all the website files.

Happy bidding!

Last edited: May 5, 2011
    RomanticGuy, May 5, 2011 IP
  2. hpgoodboy

hpgoodboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    My bid is $5

hpgoodboy, May 5, 2011 IP
  3. dischg

dischg Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    I'll bid$10

dischg, May 5, 2011 IP
  4. RomanticGuy

RomanticGuy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the bids hpgoodboy & dischg. I thought this sale thread was going to be like like Osama bin Laden, dead and quickly buried.

I do believe the site has potential, but I have too many other projects. With a starting bid of $5, I am obviously not looking to make a killing. I would basically just like to find the site a good home. I think the site is a good opportunity for the right person.

Although it is implied in original post, I guess I should mention that bidders will need to have their own hosting. Happy bidding!

RomanticGuy, May 5, 2011 IP
  5. goodin07

goodin07 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I bid $20.

goodin07, May 6, 2011 IP
    RomanticGuy likes this.
  6. RomanticGuy

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The current bid is $20. The auction is scheduled to end in two and a half hours. If there are any additional bids, the auction will end when there are no new bids within 4 hours. Happy bidding!

RomanticGuy, May 6, 2011 IP
  7. RomanticGuy

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The auction is over. Congratulations to goodin07 with the winning bid of $20. Thanks to all the bidders.

RomanticGuy, May 6, 2011 IP