1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Write content and earn money!!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by StudioWorks, Apr 13, 2011.

1. seobuis

seobuis Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just submitted an article now. Lets see :)

seobuis, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  2. DreamingBig

DreamingBig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I agree with him that it is not fair. I write articles for the website a lot and I think you "being myhkie", should take into consideration how many people write for him. If you got paid and they are unique, I don't understand why you're coughing up this kind of attitude.

Quote from Judge Judy: ...Do you feel as if you're getting whipped? [laughs] Judge Judy: You sure are!
    (I copied just then but at least I gave credit where credit was due)

Myhkie, you are not the only one that needs money these days. I live in Tennessee, USA and I can tell you upfront that there are a lot of people out there who are desperate for money but because they have morals, they would not cheat. I can't say that for everyone that might be short of cash but when you're within the light then you have certain things that you follow and when you go out of that light, then you don't care how you get the money and become greedy. Our state just got recently hit with tornadoes. We had a F1 tornado to fly by here and do wind damage. Thankfully our home was alright but our neighbors, not so lucky. I have family in Alabama that I've not been able to reach and hear from in days. I also have friends there that I've not been able to contact. It's been very difficult for me to stay focused on writing. Despite all of this and my wrist hurting, I would not cheat and most of the people I know, wouldn't either. I don't understand how some people think cheating is ok to do. I think it's a very selfish act.

Sorry for butting in with this conversation. I've been watching it for sometime now and I had to speak up.

Have a good weekend all,
    Kari

DreamingBig, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  3. WorldKaoss

WorldKaoss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Seems that people get paid, so I submitted one too.

I will return with the result and also give itrader+ if I get approved.

Thanks for the opportunity to write for you.

I have a question though: after 13 may, will you still run this offer, but pay less, or close the offer completely?

WorldKaoss, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  4. StudioWorks

StudioWorks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    DreamingBig: I am sorry for your troubles....

Indeed, when we started this campaign we mostly appealed to people's sense of honor, but oh well.

WorldKaoss: The campaign is going to last until May 15.Anyhow I am going to post here on this thread 2 or 3 days before the campaign ends.

We are thinking about starting another campaign once this is over, but the terms of that campaign will be made available once this campaign ends. Will let everyone know.

Thanks.

StudioWorks, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  5. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 26
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Some people complain because they are not happy unless they complain. :) I am glad you are not that way and also that your house was not damaged much. Tennessee is the happiest State in the Union. LINK

Blue Star Ent., Apr 30, 2011 IP
  6. DreamingBig

DreamingBig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I believe it! I love Tennessee (despite the weather we get sometimes)!!! :) Sadly, our neighbors fence was destroyed by a huge tree but thankfully, it missed their house! Chattanooga got hit hard. Tennessee folks are hard workers & take pride in what they do. :)

DreamingBig, Apr 30, 2011 IP
  7. Benleem

Benleem Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry I did not confirm receiving payment from Marius. I have never been paid more than $10/500 words before and never thought GEV was really legit. Luckily, I was one of the first few from around to start submitting and got paid for it. I have had a number rejected, a reminder that I am just human and need to pull up my socks. However, I have had 10 articles published, a cool $100 since April 14 and about five rejected. After editing a couple of grammar issues some of them have been published, a number are on the queue, I guess. I have had a good experience, even when we had issues about a submitted article that appeared hours later in another site we never disagreed, but sorted out the issue amicably. I will submit until the campaign is over and I have to say GEV is really something. Great site, quality content and honest buyers. I did not know only two articles must be submitted daily per writer or so. Please confirm, if I did not receive a rejection or approval notification on an article since April 14, can still hope it's on the queue?
    Thanks again and I hope to get wind of the next big campaign. To all under the spell of the elements, take heart, it will pass. All the best.

Benleem, Apr 30, 2011 IP
  8. WorldKaoss

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I recieved the payment! He's honest. I'm leaving iTrader now and I'll submit some articles again :D

WorldKaoss, May 2, 2011 IP
  9. StudioWorks

StudioWorks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

Thank you for your submissions.

We made another exception today and we approved 17 articles. 10 in the morning and 7 just now. Those of you who got approved in the morning were already paid and the others should expect payment in the next couple of hours.

StudioWorks, May 2, 2011 IP
  10. WorldKaoss

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Got 2 more articles approved, and I have other 2 pending.

For those who haven't joined yet, now it's time to do it, as the offer almost finishes.

WorldKaoss, May 5, 2011 IP
  11. Shironeko1

Shironeko1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Let's see if mine would be accepted or rejected... I have submitted my article at around 2:00am, Manila Time. With the 12-hour period they mentioned at the first couple of pages in this forum as my basis, I have never received anything yet to confirm if my article was approved or rejected.

I just hope I get that additional $10, then I would have this as a regular gig. :)

Shironeko1, May 6, 2011 IP
  12. StudioWorks

StudioWorks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you haven't received any word from us than this means that your article was not reviewed yet.

After we review it you are going to receive an approval/rejection email.

If your article was approved, your payment will come within 12 hours.

StudioWorks, May 6, 2011 IP
  13. Shironeko1

Shironeko1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That's absolutely fine. I am all positive about it since I have seen that you have kept your word with your other writers also. And with that said, I am sending 3 more articles! :D

Shironeko1, May 6, 2011 IP
  14. Shironeko1

Shironeko1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have received an email confirmation from Marius that the first 2 of the 4 articles I have submitted have been approved, expecting payment for the 2 and waiting for confirmation if the other 2 will be granted for online publication! Yay! Thanks for the approval and right now, I am in waiting mode for that $20.

Shironeko1, May 7, 2011 IP
  15. Shironeko1

Shironeko1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It has been over 12 hours now and I have not received payment confirmation on my email yet. Marius actually was kind enough to confirm if I have already received payment on the 1st set of articles I have submitted, which are "Angry Birds at Any Given Season" and "Identifying Symptoms of Financial Problems." Well, I have not received payment as we speak and I am still waiting. I'll keep you guys posted about this.

I have also received another email confirming the approval of the 2nd set of articles, under the title "Facebook is Cashbook" and "A Portable Library through eBooks." Provided that they assured to pay in 12 hours after the approval, this should be the case.

1st set of articles ($20): Approved by email Sat May 7 22:21:38 2011
    expected arrival of payment: Sun May 8 10:21:38 2011

2nd set of articles ($20): Approved by email Sun May 8 21:27:05 2011
    expected arrival of Payment: Mon May 9:27:05 2011

I know they have established a good reputation with other writers, so I am confident that Marius will send payment over PayPal, latest by tomorrow I hope.

Shironeko1, May 8, 2011 IP
  16. Shironeko1

Shironeko1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have received the PayPal payment this morning through my email. It was 2 separate payments of $20 each! Thank you so much! For the benefit of everyone reading, this gig is absolutely legit! :D

Shironeko1, May 8, 2011 IP
  17. StudioWorks

StudioWorks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There was a problem with the paypal mass payment on Saturday.

Those that got approved on Saturday were only paid on Sunday. I am sorry for the delay.

StudioWorks, May 9, 2011 IP
  18. Shironeko1

Shironeko1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nah! It's absolutely fine. What matters is that the payment arrived as you promised and that is where you sticked at, which is great! Oh by the way, submitted 2 more articles earlier. Just for your information.

Changing the mood, just wanna ask if until when the $10 for 500-words campaign will last?

Shironeko1, May 9, 2011 IP
  19. StudioWorks

StudioWorks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

It has been a very successful campaign, a lot of you submitted articles and we approved most of them, articles that were well written and interesting.

However, i would like to take this opportunity to announce that the campaign is going to END on Wednesday, May 11, 20:00 hours, GMT+1.

We would like to thank you for your help, and stay tuned as we are going to launch a new campaign shortly:)

StudioWorks, May 9, 2011 IP
  20. StudioWorks

StudioWorks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

We would like to officially announce that our campaign ended on May 11, 2011.

We would like to ensure you that all articles still in queue will be reviewed and paid, if they are approved.

Thank you again for your help!

StudioWorks, May 11, 2011 IP