1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Having Time But Dont Know How To Do!!

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by akel, May 2, 2011.

Hi Fellow DP members..
    I m a newbie and struggling to make money online.I have a an Amazon Associates account.Is there anybody who can teach me how to earn from Amazon,I can spend around 8-10 hours a day and even more if required.If somebody is willing to help me i can work for him.I can work for him releated to Amazon.
    Waiting for ur valuable replies.
    Thanks!!!

akel, May 2, 2011 IP
  2. Tarum

Tarum Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've sent you a PM. I will not assist you personally but I have provided lots of great content where you can learn.

Se yea, check your PM.

Tarum, May 2, 2011 IP
  3. redzventures

redzventures Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

Now that you have joined Amazon'z affiliate program you are now an affiliate publisher. The best way to start making online money is to create an interesting website or blog. The website will be a special interest site providing information or reviews on products, services or ideas. Because of the high relavancy of the site content to a number of Amazon products, your visitors may want to click on the product ads if you incorporate them into your site. The initial work is important. Firstly, you must determine what you want the site to be about by conducting niche market research just to make sure that you are not starting a website on a topic that is so competitive that it would be almost impossible to get found anywhere near the 1st page of Google.

Start with Keyword research

Use the Google Keyword Tool that is free to use and concentrate on about 10 different topics or areas of interest. Put each topic into the GKT individually and see the results that it returns. This research will possibly leave you with much less keywords but you need to know the ones that are not worth your time. The GKT will show you all of the related search terms that internet users type into their search boxes within Google, that relate to the word that you have entered. For example (so don't quote me on it) the search phrase "make money online" may be searched for 500,000 times every month. This is incredibly high and would suggest that the subject or phrase as it is typed in, is very popular. There is another result column that clearly shows the level of competition for that keyword or phrase as per the keyword bidding competitiveness of the key phrase in Adwords. If the competition is quite high (above half of the level indicator) then this would suggest that the search term "Make money online" is a high value search term that people pay dearly for and which would be hard to get a good ranking in Google's natural (unpaid) listings.

Identify Competition Levels

Another good indicator is when the same search term is typed into a Google search box and the number of results are returned. The more results indicate the higher the competition in the natural search area. Many SEO's will differ on this point but I always use 3,500,000 as a limit. If the Google Keyword Tool shows that there is more than 1,500 exact searches done every month for a keyword or phrase (probably key phrase is better), the competition is 40% or less, there is less than 3,500,000 results returned from a Google search and there are some sonsored links in the side and top regions of the results page, then this is a good sign.

Make a Decision and Buy the Keyword Phrase as a Domain

Of course there are other things to consider but, if a .com domain is available using that phrase that there are affiliate programs and products or in Amazon, that would be a good topic to build a website on. Buy the domain name containingn the complete key phrase researched if possible. Long tail keywords seem to work besrt although there is a limit. I think that to study and look into the areas mentioned in my post is not a bad place to start for a newbie.

I have an affiliate site that ranks 1st position in Google for the search term a3 colour printers. I used these same principles to put it there and now it is ranked for hundreds of other related search terms due to the information provided. Now there is more than 8 million results but it doesn'[t seem to matter anymore because of the age and backlinks to the site. I'll be honest and say that I did little backlinking with a3colourprinters.com. Imagine if I did and of course, I will get around to doing it. I do not think that the site is great but I use the Amazon affiliates Program and earn a steady monthly income from a site that I have not had to touch for a long time, apart from the blog. This suggests that the initial keyword research used to select which keywords to chase, should determine what kind of site you start and domain name selection, not the other way around. But that's only my view.

Good luck. :D

Last edited: May 2, 2011
    redzventures, May 2, 2011 IP
  4. wordpecker

wordpecker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Excellent. Many thanks.

wordpecker, May 3, 2011 IP
  5. Jayden Rivers

Jayden Rivers Peon

Best Answers:
    You do not even need a buy a domain at the start, you can use hubpages to test the water of products, once you see a few sales coming in, then scale up and buy a domain and create a blog.

When following the right system you do not need to spend money before making some!

Jayden Rivers, May 5, 2011 IP
  6. sureyea

sureyea Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks dude

Me a new to affiliate marketing

sureyea, May 5, 2011 IP
  7. saima.spider

saima.spider Peon

Best Answers:
    please privide me also with info on amazon affiliate network

saima.spider, May 5, 2011 IP
  8. andrewpg

andrewpg Peon

Best Answers:
    IMO you should go straight away purchasing domains; why waste your time getting backlinks to your hubpage when you can build your mini authority sites using that time.
    Do your keyword research right.
    Get 5 exact match domains.
    Build your sites
    Get few backlinks.
    See which one sells well,
    and spend your time with it, building authority.
    Duplicate what works.
    Rinse and repeat.

andrewpg, May 27, 2011 IP
  9. Jayden Rivers

Jayden Rivers Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you forgotten the most important step...market research.

You can indeed go and buy domains straight away and build blogs, and in some cases I do that with my more advanced market research strategies. However, hubpages provides a place to test promotions withouit spending a dime. You could buy ten domains, build sites, backlinks etc, and not get one sale...why? Because you failed to perform market research results testing and essentially wasted $50 on domains.

Jayden Rivers, May 28, 2011 IP