1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Basic Training for Amazon Associates Newbees

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by djemerald, Apr 19, 2011.

Does anyone know where I can get a good training video or manual for setting up Amazon Associate links on diffrent websites?

I find it very confusing and could use aa really good "step by step blueprint."

Could be a good product idea for an Amazon Expert maybe, if it isnt already available

djemerald, Apr 19, 2011 IP
  2. Ogut

Ogut Peon

Best Answers:
    please, share to me if you get it. i'm still new here, and wondering to get fast track

Ogut, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  3. Tarum

Tarum Active Member

Best Answers:
    Tarum, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  4. djemerald

djemerald Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Tarum.
    I checked the guide it is helpful . I am looking more for how to navigate all the diffrent programs from Amazon and how to set them up and how to use them effectively. I need some tighter instruction than what Amazon gives. I guess I need a guideline that will lead me by the hand and head. :0 . I am such a newbie. I have looked for videos in youtube, but cant find something really simple.

djemerald, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  5. hhelen

hhelen Member

Best Answers:
    To be honest, there's no video that will show you have to navigate the site. Most people use the site differently, so there's no one size fits all, if you know what I mean. The best way to learn is to play around with it and if you later have a specific question, then post here. Learning by doing is my motto.

Good luck

hhelen, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  6. djemerald

djemerald Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you . Thats what I was afraid of, I keep trying to figure it out. I just have set things up how I think they should be and because I get no sales am not sure I have done it right . Is there a way I can check that to see if it is setup right? I will keep looking for more information and try to pick it up bit by bit I guess.

djemerald, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  7. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Here are some paid Amazon courses you can try out:

a. 1-on-1 Amazon Coaching - It's got over 120 positive reviews and you'll receive personal coaching for 2 weeks straight.

b. Niche Profit Course - As soon as you open the website, there is a video showing live income proofs from Amazon.com. This course is from well-known Chris Guthrie, who made over $90,336.65 in last 2 years.

c. Amazonian Profit Plan - This is 74 page step by step blueprint on how to make money from Amazon. This course is from Paula & Wanda, who made $14,680.41 in November 2009 and $19,023.09 in November 2010.

nihangshah, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  8. naikvarda

naikvarda Peon

Best Answers:
    What are the contents of this training? Please help me.

naikvarda, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  9. healingoasis

healingoasis Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should go with Niche Profit Course. It is a video series containing ten videos + two bonus videos on setting up your site for amazon associates and a companion guide(pdf format) is also included in the training. The author of this series, Chris Guthrie, teaches you from the keyword research process to setting of sites and start making money using Amazon Affiliate.In the training series, he shares his experience on how he makes the niche sites targeting specific product and derive the money from Amazon Associates Program. The training series also include a custom theme for WordPress, Azon, on which Chris Guthrie spent $2000 for making it.

healingoasis, May 2, 2011 IP
  10. BlackHatMaster5000

BlackHatMaster5000 Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope this doesn't sound too crazy but why not have a friend go to Amazon and make a small purchase and follow thru and see what happens. That's what I did.

BlackHatMaster5000, May 4, 2011 IP
  11. healingoasis

healingoasis Peon

Best Answers:
    Making your friend purchase the thing may work for one or two times but for a real internet marketer that is not the way to make sales.

healingoasis, May 4, 2011 IP
  12. Jayden Rivers

Jayden Rivers Peon

Best Answers:
    I use have a proven system/course that I purchased that has tons of videos and information. It's specfically about making money with amazon. Check out the overview vids:

youtube.com/user/myonlineprofitsystem

Jayden Rivers, May 5, 2011 IP
  13. saima.spider

saima.spider Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for posting the tuto i was helpful any video link ?

saima.spider, May 5, 2011 IP
  14. andrewpg

andrewpg Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you mean getting your amazon associates link?
    Login to your associates account, then go to the product you want to link for. At the top of the page there is a bar with LINK TO THIS PAGE on it. Click on it and select text only or image only. and you will see your link in HTML format there.

andrewpg, May 27, 2011 IP