1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

First dedicated Amazon Affiliate site.

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by shorvath011, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Jayden Rivers

Jayden Rivers Peon

Best Answers:
    'How many keywords should i cut it down to'

Personally, when I create a lens, I would not target more than 10 keywords per product. It just gets to confusing for the search engines, and yourself. Even 10 keywords is more than enough to deal with.

Typically, you want to base your keywords around the reseach results you find.

best dj controller = 47,500 actual competing website results (using quotations) - 2,900 searches a month (global) - 4 PPC ads, including Amazon, so you be 100% sure that this is a buying keyword since Amazon would not bid if it wasn't.

dj controller reviews = 24,700 actual competing website results (using quotations) - 1,900 searches a month (global) - 6 PPC ads.

The amount of backlinks depends on your competition. For instance:

best dj controller-

The website in poll postition has only 7 backlinks. That's not alot to beat.

It's not all about backlinks there are other related SEO factors also that play a part.

When I promote amazon products I normally always create a youtube video and rank this top 3 also.

'how many pages should I backlink per keyword?'

Personally, within a blog, I would dedicate 1 - 2 keywords per page. That way, Google can work out what the page is actually about.

Always put your primary keyword for each apge as close to the start of the content as possible. Include the keyword within the title, description, tags etc etc

Last edited: May 5, 2011
    Jayden Rivers, May 5, 2011 IP
  2. saima.spider

saima.spider Peon

Best Answers:
    are u getting revenue :mad:

saima.spider, May 5, 2011 IP
  3. QiSoftware

QiSoftware Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like the fact you provide a lot facts about the product and have done your research. That said, it took a moment for me to find the product link.

Q...

QiSoftware, May 6, 2011 IP
  4. shorvath011

shorvath011 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all your great info Jayden, I made my first sale two days ago! It was kinda surreal to see the commission in my account outta no where

shorvath011, May 11, 2011 IP
  5. Jayden Rivers

Jayden Rivers Peon

Best Answers:
    Well done, that's great news :)

You will never forget your first sale for the rest of your IM career, trust me!

I follow a system which works very for me, it will certainly benefit any Amazon affiliate. Send me a PM if you would like further information.

Jayden Rivers, May 11, 2011 IP
  6. sundeep.shetty03

sundeep.shetty03 Peon

Best Answers:
    The site is not attractive to make customers to buy that product try to work on website looks .......

sundeep.shetty03, May 11, 2011 IP
  7. shorvath011

shorvath011 Peon

Best Answers:
    Suggestions?

shorvath011, May 11, 2011 IP
  8. dtommy79

dtommy79 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It looks great. I love the arras theme too.

I heard somewhere that displaying amazon prices is against their TOS. You might want to chect that out.
    I also noticed that if I don't indicate the price my CTR improves.

dtommy79, May 24, 2011 IP
  9. bman227

bman227 Peon

Best Answers:
    I like what I see!

bman227, May 25, 2011 IP
  10. wertheim

wertheim Guest

Best Answers:
    Your site is VERY attractive and professional looking. I am assuming that you took an .info domain because your first choices were not available. If traffic results are not what you hoped for then you can continue to look at other domain options (.biz, .co, etc.). I have looked at your page source to see if this is a script or a coded site and it looks like it is hand-coded or a template which from my experience are the hardest to get in the search engines (don't know why).

So, this is what you can do: You can just install a wp blog in some subdomain with a lot of content then do a classic Blog & Ping. Make sure you syndicate your RSS feeds on feedburner or something like that. Then install google xml sitemap and configure it so their bots check out the rest of your domain's directories to find all the loose html files or php files that are on there. This will get you indexed fast.

wertheim, May 27, 2011 IP
  11. bitmodern

bitmodern Peon

Best Answers:
    cool site, where does your traffic come from? I am assuming search traffic right.

your brave to go with a .info domain, ive had nothing but headaches getting info domains indexed by google.

bitmodern, Jun 1, 2011 IP