1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Professionally designed site with ecommerce, articles, gallery, advertising built in

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Bonza, May 2, 2011.

Here we have an established bespoke website with good traffic stats and good pedigree. The site was professional built by a company called webcreation UK and is unique and has unique content. I own the design rights which will be passed on to the winning bidder.

The site comprises various pages to explain what the business does and has good user interface. There is a gallery page which will allow the admin to update whenever they the please by logging in to a backoffice and uploading as necessary. In the backoffice the admin can add news articles, add pictures to the gallery and customer testimonials.

The site also benefits from an ecommerce page which has a full backoffice in order to upload product inventory, catalogue, folders and automatically process payments. The database contains previus cusomter orders and details which will be included in teh sale. A banking solution is already built into the backoffice software, which only needs bank details to be entered to utilise it fully. At the moment only paypal is used but with a little updating all varieties of payment can be taken.

Recently added to the site is the news page which constantly updates based on recent news stories, a motoring news section which also updates automatically aswell as monetized areas currently displaying amazon banners.

There is also an article section which contains unique articles written by a third party so they are unique to this site and will not be replicated without the owners consent. All rights will be sold with the site.

Aswell as services offered there is advertising revenue and product sales revenue with further possibilites for adding adsense etc.

The sites traffic is monitored by awstats and is available upon request. There are a number of feeder domains which occupy top spots on google which all link into the main site. ALL these feeder domains either redirect or contain optimised single page sites and are included in the sale. I will list all feeder sites to interested parties.

I have advertised this elsewhere and reserve the right to withdraw from sale at any time.

Serious offers only please - no timewasters. This site cost well over £5000 to design, implement and promote and I am reluctantly selling.

Bonza, May 2, 2011 IP
  2. Bonza

Bonza Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just waiting for my web designer to upload the file confirming onwership.

Bonza, May 2, 2011 IP
  3. Bonza

Bonza Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Verification now done.

Bonza, May 3, 2011 IP
  4. Bonza

Bonza Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please no bids via PM. Use the online bid facility.

Bonza, May 5, 2011 IP
  5. danny30

danny30 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, can you send me revenue and traffic stats please?

danny30, May 12, 2011 IP
  6. Bonza

Bonza Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi danny30
    PM sent

Bonza, May 13, 2011 IP