1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Scientology: The Worlds Most Crazy Regilion?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by djdestruction, Apr 29, 2011.

1. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How cool so you're implying that almost over half of the population of the planet needs it's head checked . Strange , statistics show that mad men are a minority - either you're wrong and posting out of hatred and insecurity or the numbers are wrong . So which one is it ?

ApocalypseXL, May 1, 2011 IP
  2. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:

Apoc: - either you're wrong and posting out of hatred and insecurity or the numbers are wrong . So which one is it?

www, may have a point - Or page one is all you need and Edenist is the true religion (without the snake).

Breeze Wood, May 1, 2011 IP
  3. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    It must be accurate information because Wikipedia said so, right?

You can pretend to know when Islam began, but at the end of the day I'm the Muslim here, and I'm telling you that Islam began on day 1, with Adam, and here are the Prophets that came after him:

1. Prophet Adam
    2. Prophet Idris (Enoch)
    3. Prophet Nuh (Noah)
    4. Prophet Hud
    5. Prophet Salih
    6. Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham)
    7. Prophet Isma'il (Ishmael)
    8. Prophet Ishaq (Isaac)
    9. Prophet Yaqub (Jacob)
    10. Prophet Lot (Lot)
    11. Prophet Shuaib
    12. Prophet Yusuf (Joseph)
    13. Prophet Ayoub (Job)
    14 . Prophet Dhul-Kifl
    15. Prophet Yunus (Jonah)
    16. Prophet Musa (Moses) & Harun (Aaron)
    17. Prophet Hizqeel (Ezekiel)
    18. Prophet Elyas (Elisha)
    19. Prophet Shammil (Samuel)
    20. Prophet Dawud (David)
    21. Prophet Sulaiman (Soloman)
    22. Prophet Shia (Isaiah)
    23. Prophet Aramaya (Jeremiah)
    24. Prophet Daniel
    25. Prophet Uzair (Ezra)
    26. Prophet Zakariyah (Zechariah)
    27. Prophet Yahya (John)
    28. Prophet Isa (Jesus)
    29. Prophet Muhammad

And these Prophets are the only ones we have been informed about, there are many more.

And, remember that Judaism, Christianity are also "claiming" many of the above Prophets, only 1 religion can be correct and that is Islam. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) only revived the religion, not "founded" per se. This is why I keep repeating Judaism is an off shoot sect of Islam, and they continue to off shoot into more sects, same with Christianity.

God revealed the Torah, but the Israelites changed it with their own hands into what it is today, God revealed the Gospel to Jesus to revive Islam again, but yet again the people of that time changed into what it is today, and believe it or not they continue to change it. This is how many people are, they like to fabricate, like you have just done, saying things you have no knowledge of and quoting wikipedia as a proof.

1400+ years ago God revealed the Quran to revive Islam again, now this book will never be changed, because it's protected by God, this is His promise, and not a single letter has been taken away or added, and if anyone did, we would detect it easily because Millions of Muslims memorized the entire book, this is how it is protected, in the hearts of men.

The Prophet Muhammad was the final Prophet, not the first.

Last edited: May 1, 2011
    IsraeI, May 1, 2011 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    So the most learned scholar on the Muslim religion who is not actually a Muslim will still be a lesser authority than you? just because you are a Muslim?

So, why the big gap between prophets?

sarahk, May 1, 2011 IP
  5. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Absolutely.

If someone wants to fix his car, he will go to a mechanic, and if someone is sick he will go to the doctor, and if someone wants to learn about Islam, you ask a Muslim about Islam.

You don't go to any person to find out about Islam, because if you do, you may be fed with wrong information, and that's what wwws did.

I don't know the time gaps between Prophets.

IsraeI, May 1, 2011 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    So who do I go to for an explanation? Looks like the others must have come through fairly close together and now its been how many hundreds of years and no more Prophets? Is humankind a lost cause no longer worth saving?

sarahk, May 1, 2011 IP
  7. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    There are no more Prophets to come, that's exactly why we continuously say that Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the final one.

You as a person now have to learn from the Muslims (preferably scholars) who are carrying what Muhammad (peace be upon him) has left behind, which is the Quran and his Sunnah.

IsraeI, May 1, 2011 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    No thanks. I see the chicks wandering around in their Burkas and I know that's not for me.

sarahk, May 1, 2011 IP
  9. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOl even Breeze is owning Apoc now, good going adrian. Life must be pathetic ;)

Helvetii, May 2, 2011 IP
  10. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    LOL - Breeze couldn't formulate a logical argument to save his life let alone find a counter argument to my posts . As for me life is just good now - not sweet but good ;)

ApocalypseXL, May 2, 2011 IP
  11. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:
    was reading about sicentology and found this info about island cults:

If you're an island native isolated from modern society, encountering an AM/FM radio – or a boat full of symbol-clad soldiers - can be quite a shock. Many societies form a cult-like obsession with the technologically advanced "cargo." Some South Pacific islanders reportedly tote wooden guns and paint "USA" on their chests in rituals to attract more of the mysterious objects.

atvking, May 2, 2011 IP
  12. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't believe it's a religion. How many religions do you know of that are incorporated? It's part of the good old cults/corporatocracy group.

Seqqa, May 4, 2011 IP
  13. Hodgedup

Hodgedup Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Seriously, it could be anyone under a Burka :)

Hodgedup, May 4, 2011 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  14. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Aren't they meant to be seriously sexy and that's why they have to be under wraps? My husband can't think much of me, he's happy for any bloke to look at me - knows they won't be driven wild by lust.

sarahk, May 4, 2011 IP
  15. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Cant be that or burkas would also come in goat sizes.

robjones, May 4, 2011 IP
  16. Warner

Warner Active Member

Best Answers:
    I also agree that Scientology like social event is similar to other religions, but rather glamorous and stylish for many people. So it's better to be free of it and other subcultures like that, and it's not necessary to be religious person if you want to live and be happy enough.

Warner, May 4, 2011 IP
  17. BeirutMarketing

BeirutMarketing Member

Best Answers:
    Loooolll!! But actually, many Middle Eastern women are incredibly sexy, which is why I prefer them. Of course, the Arab & Persian women that I hang around with are extremely far from being the "Burqa wearing" type. I am thus extremely thankful that I don't reside in a "backwards" country which requires women to dress like ninjas or beekeepers....

BeirutMarketing, May 6, 2011 IP
  18. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Including someone equipped with frank and beans. Perhaps the burqa was created by those goat herders to get around Islamic rules regarding homosexuality.

Obamanation, May 6, 2011 IP
  19. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:
    You do smart-off a lot.

Just wondering if you have found The Original 10 Commandments yet - the tablets supposedly written by (your) God, and lost????

To bad the Originals were not to your liking as what you have substituted demonstrates clearly the reasons for the disparity you have with your Prophet....good show, let him be crucified and not you.

Breeze Wood, May 6, 2011 IP
  20. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    In the happy colorful world of THC you words may sound logic . In the real world it goes like this - I've never searched for the tablets , they are in the Ark of the Covenant which is lost . Jesus came to this world to die for our sins , if I was to be crucified it would hardly mean anything .

If you are so wise then post the 10 commandments that you found .

ApocalypseXL, May 6, 2011 IP