1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need someone to run my resellergo - $12.5/$24 per link submission

Discussion in 'Services' started by Biden, May 3, 2011.

Hi,

Please note that you must have experience with resellergo before you contact me. This can be an agonizing time for you if you are not used to LOOOONG directory submissions or it could be a piece of cake.

What do you have to do?
    - Be online for 5-8 hours a day.
    - I'll sign into my account purchase premium access for a certain link, and then I'll give you my account details after that you will be responsible for submitting the link to approx 1000 or 2000 directories.
    - The process is pretty simple just pick the category and enter the captcha, its semi-automatic
    - Once you are finished you'll notify me on msn, and I will check the reports the website produces.
    - You need to be fast!!!!!

* Please note approx. 20% of the submissions fail for some reason so you'll need to do 1200 submission e.g. instead of a 1000, and I'll need to check that each link received 1000 or 200 submissions before payment. I do that through the interface.

You will be paid:
    $12.5 for a 1000 directory package
    $24 for a 2000 directory package

I need 2+ people PM me with your msn if interested and tell me why I should pick you. This will be long term and it will take time for each link so if you are not used to it then don't PM.

Biden, May 3, 2011 IP
  2. flanagan

flanagan Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have sent you pm , waiting for reply

flanagan, May 3, 2011 IP
  3. ilinku

ilinku Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Im good in reseller site mate, i can do it because i know how to complete the task ASAP with maximum number of submissions. If you interested let me know

ilinku, May 3, 2011 IP