1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do you think they dumped Bin Ladens body in the sea?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by atvking, May 2, 2011.

1. meltinzone

meltinzone Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, I actually had to google BHO, man have I got rusty.... but no, this was not it...

That exact point should hold up on it's own no matter what other facts people have, yet people are still ignorant to that, AND the fact each building was made to take multiple plane hits.... Watch this and wait till it get up to the person who used to work for the Bush family and was crushed by her own car, after watching that video I had an interesting night with elctricity and pc doing weird things, that hasn't happened to me in years....
    [video=youtube;bvay28lZiHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvay28lZiHU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

As for his scars, well if America is still an independant country, why do American presidents still get 'kinghted' by the queen, a service that involves them kneeling before a foreign power. Don't you also think it's a little weird that after this whoole royal wedding happened this has just happened, and kate a prince or whatever the crap is 'delayed' their honeymoon, perhpas they knew of this news? i still don't like how everyone of the politicians in power throughout the world can be traced back to the queens, 'reptilian bloodline'. And I use that term loosley. But serioulsy how has no one else picked up on these important things yet? Isn't that in itself a little weird?

I'm just glad truth's around the corner....

meltinzone, May 2, 2011 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    So if Bush has mystery scars why do the photos show Obama?

sarahk, May 2, 2011 IP
  3. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey don't worry about it the bad guy is dead now have a nice sleep and continue to consume.

zangief, May 2, 2011 IP
  4. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:
    So they went deep in to "enemy territory" to hunt the most wanted man on the planet, they kill him, and fly his corpse 1000miles to dump it in the sea, no photos no nothing...

RIGHT! LOL AHAHAHAHAAH do you believe this story?=your IQ is in the double digits..

The story is as silly as the people celebrating LOL did you win the "War on drugs" on your OWN TURF? NO? Whats that you say? You are COMPLETELY POWERLESS its being sold on all corners? Whats that you say? You cant even control inmates, under maximum security, in your OWN country and system from dealing drugs?

So what on earth makes you think things will change for the better? :confused:

atvking, May 3, 2011 IP
  5. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Apparently the Bin laden that disliked luxuries was found in a million dollar mansion, right next to a Pakistani military academy, and despite him loving death, he used his wife as a shield when under fire, then he was dumped into sea, they are not even parading his corpse or at least show a video of it. Non of it adds up.

If no video/picture comes out, this whole event will be beyond pathetic.

Last edited: May 3, 2011
    IsraeI, May 3, 2011 IP
  6. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its really surprising they buried him in a sea. Looks like some kind of a evil plan from USA. Anyway wikileaks will tell us that.

laxman363, May 3, 2011 IP
  7. ЄxDeus™

ЄxDeus™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The body was dumped at sea for the simple reason if it was buried in land it would be a place for other theorists to worship; it would be a monument for the wrong reasons!

ЄxDeus™, May 3, 2011 IP
  8. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Just like the Soviets did with Hitler's body .

ApocalypseXL, May 3, 2011 IP
  9. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is what I thought at first. Also the comment below about Hitlers body this too came to mind. But then theres the obvious question: why fly 1000 miles to sea and dump something you can burn and just dump in an unmarked hole somewhere? Its like the Russians after capturing Hitler in Berlin BUT flying him to the Atlantic and dumping him ?!?!?

It just makes no sense + the US gov. is not exactly the most honest bunch of people in the world...Its just such a naive story...

atvking, May 3, 2011 IP
  10. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    He was accorded more dignity in his burial than was available to thousands whose death he planned, many of whose bodies were never recovered. As stated above, burial at sea eliminates the possibility there's a shrine at which his thuggish fan boys can mourn or eulogize. If they want to go place a wreath, let them drown. I feel pretty sure videos will be disclosed before long for the obvious point of ending rumors his death is a hoax.

Obama is not my favorite Pres, and even if I think he exercised more compassion in allowing OBL a dignified burial at sea when I'd have mounted his head like a trophy buck... I applaud that he ignored political correctness and the potential wrath of an allied government that probably included men complicit in hiding this cretin, and took the steps necessary to allow our military to turn this murderous thug into fish food.

OBL is dead, and terrorist fan-boys and jihadist wannabes were successfully denied a grave at which to shed tears for the poster child for hatred. If you'd like to visit his grave, take your flippers. OBL is in Hell, delivered there courtesy of the US Navy, but instead of fire he has a squid and a sea snail fighting over his organs. It's a good day to be an infidel. :)

robjones, May 3, 2011 IP
  11. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I understand the shrine part this makes perfect sense...what does not make sense is why fly 1000 miles to do it?...unmarked hole + 2-3 gallons fuel= lots of ashes...flying 1000 miles over enemy territory just to dump a corpse? Does not sound fishy to you?

atvking, May 3, 2011 IP
  12. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Yes absolutely right. I also saw that on news only.
    As there are some people who love terrorists and start worshiping them. :D

Digital_shubhi, May 3, 2011 IP
  13. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Fishy? Lol. In several ways. :)

I don't think you'll have to wait long for some video verification of his death. The public will insist. Though I'd have handled it otherwise, I suspect Obama wanted to avoid any blowback associated with an implied insult to Islam, and the burial inside the timescale required thing was his way of saying we are at war with those who war against us, not Islam.

Ftr, I don't take anything politicians (ours or otherwise) say at face value. I personally don't doubt they killed him. Whether they buried him at sea or it was really just the trash from the galley is anyones guess. If they already gathered the dan evidence to ID the body I doubt there was any intel value in keeping the body, so likely they did really dump it.

The only reason they'd have to lie is if they really took him alive. If that happened and he is being retained alive long enough to extract any available intel... He's probably wishing he'd been buried at sea. Is that possible? Yeah. Lots of things are possible. None of us will ever know.

robjones, May 3, 2011 IP
  14. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is what the only reason which comes near to making sense. But just think of it, is it compulasory for USA to disclose where he is buried. A country which hardly thinks much before taking a big step like they made havoc in Afghanistan dropping bombs recklessly, how can they worry about his position, they could just simply kept his position confidential. In fact i don't even thing USA would have any intentions to bury him just because his religion says too.

15. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry to ruin the party, but Osama and his followers demolish shrines when they see them. They don't travel to graves to worship them, it's one of those things which they strictly oppose, and rightly so.

Obama better get those video tapes out.

IsraeI, May 3, 2011 IP
  16. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well I still think it is all fake news, as we are not shown with some hard evidence. Yes maybe they will come up with an alternative after a month or couple of months, which must been rightly manipulated so they dont loose out any angles ;)

China_girl, May 3, 2011 IP
  17. Fabulous

Fabulous Member

Best Answers:

Precisely. If the Americans's hated Osama so much, why would they worry about his religious beliefs?

Fabulous, May 3, 2011 IP
  18. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe, but If USA had made a shrine they could have investigated remaining terrorists who came to worship him. :D

19. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Why should they make a shrine, they could easy bury him in an unmarked place, not difficult, I mean they kill people on almost a daily basis, burying them is not rocket science.

IsraeI, May 3, 2011 IP
  20. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly. As i said above they are the most violent entity on earth. They did not feel guilt when they bomped and destroyed cities and villages, they did not feel when they gave birth to Alqaueda ( fact ) and they thought how could they bury the body of the most wanted guy in a unmarked place.