1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Panda Lowered my traffic by 60% ? Why?

Discussion in 'Google' started by vabtrock, Apr 21, 2011.

Google Panda Lowered my traffic by 60% ? Why? can anybody tell me what are the conditions of this googles new algorithm update please?

vabtrock, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  2. Jeff Collision

Jeff Collision Peon

Best Answers:
    Google's panda update is to make sites with fresh and quality content to rank top, if your site has some duplicate content your site may have lost ranking in SERP which may be a cause for less traffic.

Jeff Collision, May 2, 2011 IP
  3. lholland

lholland Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes the Google Panda updation has greatly affected the website which are content oriented. Article submission directories were the main target of this updation. Hope yours is not an article directory.

lholland, May 2, 2011 IP
  4. michael.aulia

michael.aulia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mine is not an article directory and my traffic goes down by around 40% :( Google Webmaster tools pointed duplicate contents (replytocom and a few other parameters) so I force Google to ignore those parameters. Although it may already be too late to fix that

Can also be some press releases that I copy pasted (but only around 160 out of 1000 articles I wrote by myself) sigh

michael.aulia, May 2, 2011 IP
  5. saverspoint3

saverspoint3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google panda is the latest update form Google. Now Google is taking your Sites Content more seriously no duplication only unique and fresh Content so if you want to tackle Google Panda use real and fresh Content.

saverspoint3, May 2, 2011 IP