1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Expert Suggestion Required Regarding to Traffic

Discussion in 'Google' started by Allthebest, May 2, 2011.

My website ranked high on Google on most of the keyword but finding low traffic. I am so confused why i am not gating the traffic through search engine because add word tool showing huge traffic on those keyword. can some one suggest me why this is happen with me. my website is www.provaltech.com

Allthebest, May 2, 2011 IP
  2. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well it depends on what kind of SEO and link building campaigns you have carried on for your site. Not all the sites on the first page of google get the traffic which is supposed to be. The only reason because most of the viewers tend to click on the 2nd and 5th position more frequently than the 1st result. It also depends on what meta description or the short title is displayed alongwith your site on the google search. Find out all these factors and compare them with your competitor's sites and correct them. I am sure your traffic will increase ;)

China_girl, May 2, 2011 IP
  3. simple007

simple007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    here china_girl is very very very true... all the best

simple007, May 2, 2011 IP
  4. Avelina

Avelina Peon

Best Answers:
    When you search for something in Google, you can also see the titles and description of web pages. You probably click on the web result by reading its description and title and that result will be the most relevant to what you are looking for. I think there is something wrong with description and title of your web page. May be it is not able to attract the user.

Avelina, May 2, 2011 IP
  5. Allthebest

Allthebest Peon

Best Answers:
    My web site www.provaltech.com in top 5 position most of the keyword you can find it.

Keyword are.
    Server Support
    IT Infrastructure Services
    IT Infrastructure Management
    NOC Services
    Server Support Services

I am good rank in all the keyword relevant to my website. I am looking for the great suggestion about my website traffic.

Last edited: May 2, 2011
    Allthebest, May 2, 2011 IP
  6. WishBone

WishBone Peon

Best Answers:
    Better risk with some more catchy titles like cheaper, free or more reliable services... Think first about how to attract your visitors.

WishBone, May 3, 2011 IP
  7. saqib889

saqib889 Peon

Best Answers:
    check with some actual ranking tool?

saqib889, May 3, 2011 IP
  8. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    You chose less competitive keywords,, Ranking for such keywords are easy but these keywords do not drive traffic.

Check the # of impressions for keywords.... Also, check analytics for each keyword performance.

C.Rebecca, May 3, 2011 IP
  9. John_Marshal

John_Marshal Peon

Best Answers:
    a good off page as well as off page seo is reuired to get the desired results as per your need.. you have to concentrate on your seo activities to get your work done as per your need and surely google will give you good desired results..

John_Marshal, May 5, 2011 IP