1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Osama Bin Laden

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by robjones, May 1, 2011.

1. Hecky

Hecky Like a Dungeon Dragon!

Best Answers:
    Damn, you got me. I'm actually really jealous of your country for killing him. :)

I'm not trying to say Osama was a good guy, he clearly wasn't, but a country gathering to celebrate a murder is a slippery slope IMO. Anyway that's the most involved I ever want to get into a p&r thread.

Hecky, May 2, 2011 IP
  2. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So what if you would have lost a bunch of family members to a terrorist? You wouldn't be happy that he finally got what he deserved? You mean to tell me your family could be killed and you want the person that did it to be able to go on living their life? No... If your family was taken from you anybody would want the person responsible dead.
    IMO if somebody takes a life they don't deserve to live either and they need to be killed not allowed to continue their life.

indyonline, May 2, 2011 IP
  3. indyonline

Best Answers:
    His body is not in the ocean. That is a stupid rumor that people in the middle east came up with.
    Why try to take him alive? So there can be another big fight at his residents and take a chance of more soldiers dying? I think not. Kill him before he kills anybody else. We don't need to lose any more soldiers.

4. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ya that's something i wanted to point out most of us who are rejoicing over his demise have closer emotional connection to this . It's just people enjoying the demise of a monster that hurt their loved ones .

ApocalypseXL, May 2, 2011 IP
  5. indyonline

Best Answers:
    Yup!
    Nice avatar BTW =)

6. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You've changed your position. Your earlier post used the word "Murder" in application to Osama's death and "Bad Guy" in quotes as if there was some doubt. Even this post implies he was somehow owed due process based on skepticism of our MSM.

I personally like to take a guy at his word. Al Queda took credit for the US Embassy bombings, as well as WTC bombing #1 and #2. Bin Laden took credit for running Al Queda. Thats called a confession, and a bullet to the head is a fitting response. I wouldn't mind taking all those little bastards in Gaza burning US flags and chanting death to America at their word either.

I happen to agree that the public celebrations are an embarassment, primarily based on their public nature. That certainly won't stop me from having a drink to his death in private company, as I have a hard time finding shame in being glad a mass murderer met justice(or what you call murder). Perhaps we should be openly celebrating that someone has been shot dead. Isn't a celebration meritted when you accomplish something you've been trying to do for 10 years?

Has BreezeWood opened a dup account?

Obamanation, May 2, 2011 IP
  7. indyonline

Best Answers:
    I think I will build a site now to celebrate his death =) I'll be sure to quote the idiots here that are talking crap too so people can see both sides of the argument no matter how stupid they are. =)

8. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:
    I still don't get why people are celebrating :confused: they killed pablo escobar and drugs inc. did not stop doing business I don't know what in the world makes anybody think this will change anything LOL? ...

sounds like your'e treating an old lady for the flu when she is dying from cancer and celebrating about her flu being over?

I can understand the sheep factor where sheep need to do what other sheep do but I must say I'm really amazed at some people and how far out from reality they are LOL...

atvking, May 2, 2011 IP
  9. indyonline

Best Answers:
    Looks like it...

10. indyonline

Best Answers:
    big difference there.
    Yes, I know he was no longer in control of Al Queera <-- lol
    and others have taken control, but he is responsible for 911. No matter if he is in control or not he had to go for his actions.
    --------------------------------------
    HAVE FUN IN HELL OSAMA! YOU POS!

Attached Files:

11. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    33?? Are you serious? Reading you, I thought you were another 14 y/o...
    Can you write a sentence without insult? I'd like to see that...
    I second Hecky about you. You patriotism blinds you. Take it easy.

Codythebest, May 2, 2011 IP
  12. indyonline

Best Answers:
    I don't care... lol
    Get real and get a new insult.
    Is that all you can come up with for real...? lmao at u!
    Read the thread and you will see a bunch you crap talkin moron.

13. Codythebest

Best Answers:
    OK, just another immature guy...
    I won't be surprise you getting a red username soon by insulting everyone here...

Brandon Sheley likes this.
  14. Hecky

Hecky Like a Dungeon Dragon!

Best Answers:
    Thats pretty much all I'm trying to say. Be happy for whatever constitutes justice for you, but don't make a song and dance of it. Save that for things that are geniunely good and positive.

Btw, i used quotes to show it was a generalisation, and 'bad guy' could apply to other people. I used the word "murder" because I believe that killing him wasn't necessarily unavoidable (see earlier post about Obama's wording on the events). However Im happy to admit that there is some speculation involved.

Hecky, May 2, 2011 IP
  15. indyonline

Best Answers:
    Why because I'm happy my country finally got that loser. Whatever you say...
    I doubt it. I have been getting a lot of green from Americans. =p

16. RayMort

RayMort Peon

Best Answers:
    Considering there has been discussion for the past 10 years that he is dead, this comes as no big surprise. The timing is most likely for political gain.

RayMort, May 2, 2011 IP
  17. Codythebest

Best Answers:
    No, because you are insulting all over the place without any reason. Don't forget the first amendment.

...and non-Americans as well...
    Seems you have a hard time to get the idea that there is civilization out of the US as well. I'm an American and I'm ashamed of your behavior.

18. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Can't you just give the guy a break and let him have fun ? Go read some more conspiracy stuff . Maybe you'll uncover THE TRUTH .

ApocalypseXL, May 2, 2011 IP
  19. Codythebest

Best Answers:
    Insulting others is having fun?

20. indyonline

Best Answers:
    I think the problem is similar to your website. Your just BITCHY hence the bitchylife.com
    I have plenty of reason. It's because the lies and stupid shit people are saying in here.
    I doubt your really an American and if you are you are a sorry one. This had a large impact on our country more than just the killings on 911. Think about it...
    There are millions celebrating so I ain't the only one and can't be wrong for it...