1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HELP i'm a student...been staring at this for hours

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by jessmmorrow, May 1, 2011.

I am having an issue with my html and css. I have created rollover/hover buttons from images. The home page works great and links to all the other pages however when I get to the following pages the rollovers can't be seen but when moused over, they can be clicked? not sure why they can't be seen? My second issue it those rollover buttons when clicked take me to an error page. I have two buttons on each page, next and home. I hope this makes sense. I have attached screen shots to show the actions I want to take.All it is for the next button is the following folder in line under mywebsite. Any help would be great I'm desperate.[/ATTACH]

Attached Files:

jessmmorrow, May 1, 2011 IP
  2. ken.sweet

ken.sweet Active Member

Best Answers:
    for the a hover also try giving position absolute. can you upload this somewhere so that i can fix it properly.

ken.sweet, May 1, 2011 IP
  3. Stomme poes

Stomme poes Peon

Best Answers:
    Next time, post code instead of a picture of your code.

Your HTML is bad:
    </a> is the proper closing tag for an anchor, not </a href>

href is an attribute... attributes only appear in an opening tag, never a closing tag.

Stomme poes, May 2, 2011 IP
    radiant_luv likes this.