1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

link analysis? Please share..

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by VIBGYORtel, Apr 27, 2011.

Hello DP Members,

has anyone done link analysis before, Please share idea.
    my site have a very much competitive keywords, so I need very effective way to built links..

please share your ideas and case study... :)

VIBGYORtel, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  2. blog4fun

blog4fun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Analyze the backlink of your competitor by using yahoo site explorer and see from where they are getting link. If they are getting link from forum then try to get link from that forum for your site. If getting link from blog post, then request that blogegr for guest posting. Carefully analyze the backlinks of the competitor you will get lots of resource to build backlink for your site.

blog4fun, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  3. pawan55291

pawan55291 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, you should try different methods and different sites which your competitors have then it is going to help you...

On the other hand always do white hat method, it would give you stable result.

pawan55291, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  4. VIBGYORtel

VIBGYORtel Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks blog4fun's

What my need is? If I do forum posting, does google consider my link in my site's backlinks???

VIBGYORtel, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  5. ellymaent

ellymaent Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, forum signature counts on your site's backlinks.

ellymaent, May 1, 2011 IP
  6. alok.kumar

alok.kumar Peon

Best Answers:
    The authority and quality of a page also factor into link analysis. A topical directory on a particular subject would be deemed of higher authority that Free For All links page. Thus it's important to have links on topical directories or web guides related to your sites subject matter. Having a few links from important pages will always be more important than having a thousand links on useless link farm sites.
    Link context is another aspect of link analysis. Link context analyzes how close a link appears on a page to keywords within the text of that page

alok.kumar, May 3, 2011 IP