1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback on my clickbank landing page please - my first product on the marketplace

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by bad_bob00, Apr 22, 2011.

Hi guys,

Am looking for some feedback on a product I've listed on Clickbank a few weeks ago.
    It is a Cristiano Ronaldo workout program. So far I've only made about 1 sale, I was looking at my stats and I've had over 700 hop clicks... so I'm guessing thats telling me that my landing page might suck?

The product is listed here: http://www.clickbank.com/mkplSearchResult.htm?includeKeywords=ronaldo

I'm also wondering if the price is far too low. The ebook is actually pretty good, and has 37 pages of advice. So I'm thinking that maybe $9.99 is actually too low. I thought I'd get lots of sales as the product is cheap, but maybe people think its too cheap and therefore can't contain good advice?

Would love any feedback on the landing page.

Thanks!

bad_bob00, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  2. bad_bob00

bad_bob00 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Anybody able to give some feedback on the landing page? Would really appreciate it...

bad_bob00, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  3. marmal

marmal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, 1 sale in 700 sucks.

You only give 25% commission which might turn off a lot of affiliates. However, your main problem seems to be conversions.

Your copy says "If we had to give a timeframe, you should START TO SEE RESULTS FROM ABOUT 3 MONTHS onwards - and you should be able to GET A BODY LIKE CRISTIANO RONALDO'S BY 12 MONTHS."

This is probably way too long for most people, who want it fast. I think they at least want to start seeing results way faster.

If I were you, I'd hire a real copywriter (there are good ones for $300 or so). Good luck :)

marmal, Apr 25, 2011 IP
    bad_bob00 likes this.
  4. korki4

korki4 Member

Best Answers:
    Or it either the one who is sending you traffic is not targetted.
    I see alot of these lately also on my stats

korki4, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  5. centarec

centarec Member

Best Answers:
    I do not see how this landing page will work...

Plus most of your potential customers in USA probably do not even know who Ronaldo is...soccer is not that popular there...

centarec, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  6. SXI

SXI Peon

Best Answers:
    Well i have to agree.

You are aiming US with Ronaldo it's not good strategy.

First of all 25% is nothing and on top of the all that's only 2$ Nobody is going to work their ass off for 2$!

Try and make some workout ebook about some top NFL Player make the bigger price and at least 50%

Secondly, you have to make that landing page a lot better.

Look on the google some good WP LP and some free Sales letter examples and then just change the words.

SXI

SXI, Apr 27, 2011 IP
    bad_bob00 likes this.
  7. bad_bob00

bad_bob00 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the help guys. So you're basically saying my landing page isn't good enough - that the text copy needs improving. Also that I should up the price of the product, and also up the percentage that I will be giving away?

When you say I'm flogging a product in a market that won't understand the product (that USA don't know Ronaldo), this may well be true, but surely clickbank is also quite big in Europe? Or is it mainly just the USA?

Thanks again for all the advice, if anyone has any other suggestions then I'd love to hear them.

bad_bob00, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  8. oliabae

oliabae Peon

Best Answers:
    good feedback for all

oliabae, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  9. bad_bob00

bad_bob00 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry but what did you mean by this?

If anyone else is able to answer my question in the previous post, or to review my clickbank product/landing page, I'd be much appreciative.

Thanks

bad_bob00, May 1, 2011 IP
  10. MagicMonkey

MagicMonkey Member

Best Answers:
    At a minimum you need to double your price. and your affiliate payouts.
    You need to redesign your landing page as it looks too hurried. Play around with some fonts. Get a better call to action and change the background colours. I don't agree with the Ronaldo comment that's ok he's well known enough worldwide.

MagicMonkey, May 1, 2011 IP
    bad_bob00 likes this.