1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How does paid article/blog works?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Iron Hide, Apr 29, 2011.

Hi,

I recently saw some posts saying "I can write article/blog for you, $x per article/blog." I just started my new forum website and was interested in these offers to get quality backlinks. But my question is how it works? Would they just give me the article or they will post it for me? Can I use that same article to submit it on different directories? How will I ensure that the article/blog he gave me is unique and not a copy/paste from other website?

Please let me know how it works and if anyone has this kind of offer, I will surely accept it ;)

Thanks

Iron Hide, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  2. AntoniusBlock

AntoniusBlock Peon

Best Answers:
    I was wondering also about this :)
    Is this form of advertising worth the cost?

AntoniusBlock, Apr 30, 2011 IP
  3. garageflooring

garageflooring Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm curious on this too. Anyone with experience that can answer it?

garageflooring, Apr 30, 2011 IP
  4. Adnan959

Adnan959 Member

Best Answers:
    They will submit the articles for you in various directories on a monthly basis and charge you per article. The more articles they write the more they will be charging you for. Further, posting the same article on multiple websites is a cheap way of gaining links I would say. Its best to post unique content everywhere, though this is time lapsing but it is very much worth it in the end.

Adnan959, Apr 30, 2011 IP
  5. MagicMonkey

MagicMonkey Member

Best Answers:
    You can always spin each article for originality but its definitely worth the time and money investment - although i'm a content writer so I would say that

MagicMonkey, May 1, 2011 IP
  6. Adnan959

Adnan959 Member

Best Answers:
    I think spinning deviates the actual meaning of the article. I would rather spend 10 or 15 mins re writing the article. :)

Adnan959, May 2, 2011 IP
  7. mkutte

mkutte Peon

Best Answers:
    it would be the charges would be on the monthly of yearly bases , they would post it in many directories which ever would be available as per your category

mkutte, May 2, 2011 IP
  8. talormolly

talormolly Peon

Best Answers:
    recently i'm planning to do press release submission, i want to know more about it

talormolly, May 3, 2011 IP
  9. ciol

ciol Peon

Best Answers:
    ciol, May 3, 2011 IP
  10. willowhope

willowhope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't use article spinners, marketing crap content will reflect badly on your site should anyone other than search engines actually find it. Article marketers (well, good ones) will write unique articles or rewrite content you provide that you see as relevant for your site and post them in multiple places - obviously how many articles and how many rewrites/places they're published depends on how much your paying and how good the writer is...

willowhope, May 3, 2011 IP
  11. NeonLord

NeonLord Peon

Best Answers:
    not all spinners are crap, mine can spin 200 copies, all of them are over 70% copyscape, most my articles are over 600 words though, which means its easier then, and they are perfectly readable by humans, for example, 10, could be changed to ten, thats just a quick example.

NeonLord, May 3, 2011 IP
  12. knowing25

knowing25 Member

Best Answers:
    You pay for the article, and than you spin the article or make it in spinnable format, after that use this spinnable article format for submission in thousand of article directories, you can use software such ARTICLE MARKETING ROBOT for submission it is the best.

knowing25, May 4, 2011 IP
  13. MarTh-

MarTh- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For free there is the program: UN.CO.VER (http://www.textbroker.com/uncover/) to verify unique content.

If you were to buy article/blogs they would be manually posted to the wordpress layout or w/e by the writer usually. if you'd like meta tags, what category, if you want a pic to go with the article, when payments will be sent mention that to be fair to the writer

MarTh-, May 4, 2011 IP
  14. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    Pay for article for certain keyword :) but becareful and don't go for those very cheap one.. unique content article is what can help you with keyword and traffics. you really do get what you pay for in article writings.

Justin_Dupre, May 4, 2011 IP
  15. slimcat

slimcat Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to choose the targeted keywords to write the articles, depend on where they post it support link juice!

slimcat, May 4, 2011 IP