1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling ★ Get a Niche Blog Business with Free Website Promotion ★ Very Much Limited Offer ★

Discussion in 'Sites' started by mithunv, Apr 29, 2011.

“You Are Just One Step Away From Owning One Of The Highest Quality, Lowest Cost
    Profitable Online Business !”

[​IMG]

A blog on your target niche market.

We do all the work , register domain names, build an awesome blog and everything else.

Free SEO Service and free blog installation

★ What You Get ★

1. Niche Based .COM Domain( You can recommend, we will register for you)

2. 6 Unique articles (500 words each ) : If you have the list of keywords, send me that so i can ask my writers to use that

3.Professional Unique design ($147 value) : Gorgeous customization of premium theme.

4. Free Installation: I’ll install the blog for you at no additional cost.

★ How To Make Money ( $$$ ) ★

Info Product :An info product on your niche , so you can give it or sell it (optional, depends on niche)

Google Adsense: I'll set up an Adsense block on every blog post. Get paid for every click you get.

CPA : Tons of trial offers pay $40- $50 per lead!

Commission Junction: Tons of physical products here

Clickbank: The TOP Selling Clickbank products will be optimized in the blog.Earn $45-$75 for each product selling through this blog!

Amazon.com : Amazon pays 4% - 8.5% per sale. I’ll set up an Amazon “widget” on Niche Products

★ Free Website Promotion ★

FREE SEO SERVICE FOR THE WEBSITE WE ARE CREATING

Plugins : All necessary Seo plugins will be installed and configured.This will help the blog to conquer Search Engines Top Positions

Manual Article Submission Service :

500 words Article
    Submitting to 10 directories PR3+
    Complete Excel report with UN + Password

Benefits of Article Submission service

• Get benefited from quality one way links through Article submissions in high PR article directories.
    • You can get a detailed project form and a detailed final submission report.
    • Links in the Authorlinks resource box that will drive traffic to your website
    • One of the most sought after and proven search engine optimization tools to drive quality traffic to your websi

WANT TO SEE SAMPLE WEBSITES? CHECK THIS

DEMO 1 | DEMO 2

DEMO 3 | DEMO 4

DEMO 5

• ★ BONUS ★: 300 PLR Articles on Various Niche
    • ★ BONUS ★:1Month Free Hosting

HOW MUCH? Can I Get a Discount

Of course! Here is the promo price if you act fast!

★ LIMITED OFFER! Only 5 Slots Left, So Act FAST!★

mithunv, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  2. Kornflex

Kornflex Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Payment sent.
    When can I expect transferring website? Please do it as fast as you can because I am really in a need of good niche blog.
    If you provide good quality blog you can expect only honest review from me.

Kornflex, Apr 30, 2011 IP
  3. lifenetwork

lifenetwork Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just ordered a package. I found a domain name for them and the team started working.
    Good and polite support.

LifeNetwork

lifenetwork, Apr 30, 2011 IP
  4. Kornflex

Kornflex Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok.
    The website is already done exactly I wanted to be when I spoke with seller. The codes are clean which is most important to me. Very professional work.
    I checked the code myself only because I can't start using it before checking everything.
    Maybe I was just a little bit hard with him(my bad) due to my impatience and want to apologize for that cause everything is done exactly as promised.
    Recommended.

Kornflex, Apr 30, 2011 IP
  5. devon

devon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 8
    Payment sent but the work haven't finished till now, it has been 3 weeks and the project not deliver it as a promises.

devon, May 24, 2011 IP