1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Press Release Writing and Submission ~ Google News GUARANTEED.

Discussion in 'Services' started by DavidF9, Apr 28, 2011.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi there,

For the next 72 hours, I'm giving DP clients the chance to take advantage of my press release writing and syndication service, giving you front page exposure on Google News (GUARANTEED) along with a host of other relevant sites to build out your backlink profile and kickstart your website traffic - whether thats for AdSense, affiliate sites, squeeze pages or forums.

Press Release Writing and Syndication Service - Gain Exposure and Backlinks

What you get
    - A uniquely crafted, professionally written press release, usually delivered within 24 hours. Designed to bring traffic and to promote your business, as well as spreading high quality links to your website. Any topic accepted (except those likely to cause offense).

- Your press release will be syndicated to several major websites (Value: GBP£19.99) including Google News, Bing News, Yahoo and topix.com, to increase your online presence.

For traffic, backlinks and exposure, submission to HIGH QUALITY syndicated sites like Google News is priceless.

Why me?
    I've been a freelance writer online for a number of years. I'm University educated in the UK and I speak English as my first (and only) language. I can guarantee syndication with the Google News etc., and can guarantee a professional quality press release to deliver traffic and brand benefits.

My normal rates for press release writing and submission are $99 per submission. However, for buyers from this thread, I'm extending a heavily discounted price of just $47 per press release, including the costs of syndication.

Here are a few comments from my previous clients:

~~~

This is a great service what her is done, I ordered today very quick work and complete professional.

This s one of the Top goody`s here on DP

puntoGT

~~~

I ordered 2 PR's from davidF9 and i must say i was very impressed. Definitely recommend his service and will use again.
    If i was to give one quick line of advice it'd be not to miss out on this opportunity.

ajkendall

~~~

just got it done and it was great. I've received 50 visits to my site since last nite, 5 of which placed an order...just ordered for another website.

itsjinx

~~~

This is great.
    The PR is in google news, took about 2 hours, this is amazing
    I am very satisfied.

aitui4ic

~~~

David did a great job with my press release. It was very professional and the press release made it on google the same day.

I saved a ton of money by using David's services. I highly recommend David if you want to get your website known.

Thanks David for the hard work.

Jestershaw

~~~
    How to order

If you've decided to grab your press release, here's how:

1. Send me a PM with answers to the following questions:

Company Name:
    URL:
    Contact Name:
    Contact Email:
    What Are You Trying To Promote (e.g. new product, service, website):
    Anything Interesting or Newsworthy To Mention?:
    Any Other Info?:

A phone number is also required for submission, but a generic number can be given/created if you feel uneasy about posting direct contact information to the world.

2. I'll send you my Paypal address to complete payment.

3. Usually within 24 hours, I'll send you your press release for your comments and feedback, and we can begin syndication immediately from there.

Simple :)

Please feel free to PM if you have any further questions, and I look forward to hearing from you.

David

DavidF9, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Is it just for google news? How many PR sites will you submit to?

dcristo, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  3. wadsworth

wadsworth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    3. Usually within 24 hours, I'll send you your press release for your comments and feedback, and we can begin syndication immediately from there.

You sure that's accurate?

wadsworth, Apr 30, 2011 IP