1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Write content and earn money!!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by StudioWorks, Apr 13, 2011.

1. StudioWorks

StudioWorks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

We have approved more articles today and, as usual, those of you who received confirmation emails should expect payment.

We have also rejected quite a few articles today.

With this opportunity i would like to warn those of you who submit articles on GEV to only submit unique and well written articles. Do not bother to submit articles that were rewritten using spinner programs as they are 100% going to be rejected.

I am telling you again, if you write a good and unique article using proper spelling and grammar that it will be approved for sure.

Thanks.

StudioWorks, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  2. DreamingBig

DreamingBig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Thank you for your recent payment! I'm sorry for the delayed reply. I had a headache and wasn't feeling great so the payment plus the approved articles came in at a good time :)

When will be the final date of letting people put in articles?

Kari

DreamingBig, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  3. StudioWorks

StudioWorks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will make a post here 24 hours before the deadline.

But almost 3 weeks to go...

StudioWorks, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  4. StudioWorks

StudioWorks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We made another exception today and approved 15 articles!

All of you who received confirmation email should expect payment today.

StudioWorks, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  5. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 26
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

What is an average time that it takes to publish an article once it is submitted ?

Blue Star Ent., Apr 23, 2011 IP
  6. myhkie

myhkie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just posted this articles from April 17 - 19:

1. Enforcing Student's Safe Study Habits
    2. Know More Tinnitus Device – What Is It And How It Can Help
    3. Shop Only For the Best Home Security Company!
    4. The Mouth-tempting cheap IWatchz Q Collection Watchband For IPod Nano
    5. Fairytales Do Come true - The Royal Engagement of Kate and Prince William
    6. The Comeback of Scream 4 - What to expect

However, I only receive 5 payments. I've put 2 different paypal address. I checked the payment from GEV from April 17 up to now, and rechecked it, I just got only 5. Pls address to this.

myhkie, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  7. StudioWorks

StudioWorks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    myhkie: send me a PM with your 2 paypal addresses and we are going to look into it.

Blue star: It depends on how many articles there are in queue each day. Usually we approve 10 articles each day however sometimes we make an exception and approve 15, like we did yesterday.

StudioWorks, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  8. Blue Star Ent.

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 26
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Okay, thanks, but I have no idea how many articles are in the queue. What I was getting at was; from the beginning of the process, when a writer submits their article, what is an average time it takes for it to get published to the site ? You stated earlier that after an article is published, the writer can expect payment within 12 hours, so that part is already answered.

Blue Star Ent., Apr 24, 2011 IP
  9. StudioWorks

StudioWorks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can say it takes anywhere between 1-2-3 days.

StudioWorks, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  10. Blue Star Ent.

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 26
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay, thanks for the quick answer. :)

Blue Star Ent., Apr 24, 2011 IP
  11. myhkie

myhkie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i think they got loads of submissions to review hence we really have to wait.

myhkie, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  12. StudioWorks

StudioWorks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We have recently learned that DP User myhkie has been submitting articles using two confirmed paypal accounts, and a third ( yet to be confirmed ) paypal account. So three paypal accounts in total.

As I said many times before, we are only going to approve 2 articles each day from each user.

We have found out about this because myhkie notified me that he has not received payment for 2 articles that were approved on our site. We are currently checking our records and we are going to set the balance straight if we made a mistake.

myhkie: you have been acting in violation of our terms, and even if you submitted good articles, what you did is not fair to all the other users that are waiting to get their articles reviewed.

I am saying this publicly: form now on only use ONE PAYPAL address or your articles are going to be REJECTED ON THE SPOT!

Thanks.

StudioWorks, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  13. bogartkick

bogartkick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We'll, I'm not going to write articles anymore for GEV.com. They're pretty much better in checking than Ezine Articles and other article directories. So I think I don't deserve to continue writing for them anymore.

Although I've been paid many times by them (thanks), I'm not going to change my mind in backing off. Sorry.......another bigger opportunity is now what I'm aiming.

bogartkick, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  14. DreamingBig

DreamingBig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So far, they've been wonderful to me. I've appreciated their help right now. However, the past couple of days or so I've submitted articles and I've not heard anything back and nor have I been rejected so I am guessing they are still in the Q or something. I don't think they are a scam at all and studioworks has been very helpful to me with answering questions. It's great having them around and even after it's over, I still plan on visiting their website.

DreamingBig, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  15. StudioWorks

StudioWorks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you DreamingBig for your input. As i said many times before, we only approve 10 articles each day, and yes we have many articles in queue and sometimes we make an exception and we approve more. We also approved 15 articles / day a while ago. All those that get approved will get paid.

bogartkick - you should have also mentioned WHY you are not going to submit articles on our site. But no problem, I am going to tell people why. You changed your mind because you got many of your articles REJECTED. And they were rejected because they were written using incorrect grammar and if i remember correctly ( im sorry if I am mistaken ) you also submitted some articles that were not unique or they were simply rewritten.

We are looking for quality articles, and of course UNIQUE articles.

DreamingBig for example submitted only WELL written and UNIQUE articles, and he can confirm that we have not rejected any of his articles.

So, i am saying this to all users: if you want to submit articles on GEV and get paid then you have to make sure that the article you submit is unique and well written. We are paying $10 for each article, which is much more than other websites are paying, and I think that since we pay this much we reserve the right to ask for QUALITY.

Oh, one more thing bogartkick: with your permission, I can post the articles you submitted that were rejected so people can see WHY they were not approved. I am going to do that only if you give me permission, and I am thinking of doing that because your post might influence other authors not to submit their articles on our website, and that would be a mistake.

StudioWorks, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  16. StudioWorks

StudioWorks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    DreamingBig - if you submitted quality articles like the ones that were already approved you don't have to worry, they are going to be reviewed and approved like your previous ones and you are going to get paid as usual. Just have to wait a bit.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
    StudioWorks, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  17. bogartkick

bogartkick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Don't say that you are better than Ezine Articles? If yes, why? Ezine has been for a long time and they have the best professional staff to check incorrect grammar and quality, which 99% of my articles there have been approved. You are way too far from competing against them, and surpassing them is totally impossible.

As you were asking me why I'm not going to write there in GEV, don't even bother. Anyway, let's just move on okay? Do your job and I'll do mine.

bogartkick, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  18. StudioWorks

StudioWorks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So let me get this straight.

You expect us to pay you $10 for each article and then also correct your grammar and spelling ? Come on, be serious. Also, I have never mentioned Ezinearticles, and we are not planning to compete with them. Oh, and by the way, you are not getting paid to submit articles to Ezine as far as I know.

I know that you are maybe frustrated with the fact that you got many of your articles rejected, but as i said we are paying $10 for each article so we expect to get quality.

To all DP members: check bogartkick's last two posts on this thread to see a sample as to why we have rejected most of his articles.

StudioWorks, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  19. myhkie

myhkie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    didn't hear anything from you since you rejected all of my articles due to duplicate account.. is it still in queue or you are just rejecting all of my articles. You said that I can still submit using one account. I'm going to check the site if ever there are articles you've posted that you have not informed me or paid me at all. I'm going legal.

myhkie, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  20. StudioWorks

StudioWorks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello myhkie,

First of all, let me tell you that I do not like your attitude. All user submitted articles have been paid, and the DP users who submitted articles on our site can confirm that.

If you have not received an approval/rejection email than this means that your articles were not reviewed yet, or they were reviewed and the approval/rejection emails arrived in your spam folders, it happens sometimes.

So far you have been submitting articles using three paypal accounts, and this is not fair to all the other users who are waiting for their articles to be reviewed and paid, and guess what, all articles were submitted from the same computer ( same IP address ). You admitted that two of the accounts were yours and the third account belongs to your brother ( i don't buy it but oh well ), so I gave you a second chance to submit your articles again using ONE Paypal account.

However, and I am saying this here on this thread for everyone to read: since you are having this attitude and threatening me even after I gave you a second chance, do not expect to receive any approval/rejection emails anymore.

myhkie, you are no longer allowed to submit articles on GEV - you had a second chance but instead of waiting you decided to use this tone and threat me.

myhkie, I am also going to carefully check all of your previously approved and paid articles and if I find that you posted the same articles on other websites we are going to open Paypal disputes as per what we stated on the submission form of our website: "We reserve the right to open a Paypal dispute should we discover that you have also submitted an article on other websites. "

I have been nothing but good to you and I have talked to you using a respectful tone in our PM discussion, and in return you decided to act this way.

There is an old saying, " all good things come to those who wait".

Anyway...to all DP users:

This campaign is going to run for another 2 weeks or so. So, keep submitting your articles. I am assuring all of you again: if you submit quality articles ( unique and well written, and articles that add value to our website ) then they are going to be approved and paid.

Thanks!

StudioWorks, Apr 29, 2011 IP
    Blue Star Ent. likes this.