1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who can give me ideas for the future for myself and my business?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Allornothing, Apr 28, 2011.

I am now the CEO of a small e -commerce , and I am doing my business with the only teh with the search engine marketing, I know that this only way would do less use to the promotion for my website ,and finally may make my business narrow enough to win in the market, I am wondering th SNS marketing but don't knwo the way for that, who can help me with the new marketing strategy?

Allornothing, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  2. stevewritez

stevewritez Peon

Best Answers:
    If you need to promote your e-commerce site or your small business, Internet marketing is the important aspect. Internet marketing is a huge domain. You can make a research of different methods in Internet marketing and choose the affordable and best way for your business to get positive results.

regards,
    steve

stevewritez, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  3. Mike244

Mike244 Peon

Best Answers:
    Obviously,Internet marketing is very huge field and you can do PPC,SEO and SMO variety of marketing process and increase you business.

Mike244, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  4. MightyMize

MightyMize Peon

Best Answers:
    Wait, you have started an ecommerce business and do not have an internet marketing strategy? Hmmm.... To be honest - you should have thought about this before even starting.

Well too late now... So you might want to consider reading more on SEO, SEM, affiliate marketing, article marketing, etc. There are quite a few ways you could use. At the beginning choose one or two of them and stick to it.

MightyMize, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  5. imageblur

imageblur Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't know SEO, google "Internet Business Promoter" It costs a bit, but it is how I learned a lot of my SEO. Well that and about 6 months of reading books, and trial and error. :)

imageblur, May 3, 2011 IP
  6. flanagan

flanagan Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The better option , SEO , you can rank your site against your keyword , THan you improve your sites

flanagan, May 3, 2011 IP