1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Premium and Keyword Rich Autoblog with huge potential is for sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by freebieguru.com, Apr 28, 2011.

Hello,

GET A Money Making Premium Autoblog & Make $$$$ With Little Efforts

I am selling my Autoblog http://www.nicheblogfinder.info.
    Domain is almost one year old, I have setup the autoblog this week on the domain.

Every thing is set for you to make money, just do little promotion and reap the best results. The premium SEO plugins will even Enhance your backlinking efforts

Its a premium blog with premium theme and plugins, all worth $400+

I have used some high quality plugins and theme for this autoblog.
    The content is auto-posted from various resources but will look unique to search engines. I am using a premium plugin for this.

The premium plugins include, popupdomination, SEO Booster, WP RSS optimizer, etc.

Build Your List

I have setup an auto responder which can collect emails, send activation links and send email series if you want. You can send a series of tutorials or guides or what ever as per the schedules you set.

When a new post is made, an automatic email is sent to your list subscribers.

Everything is setup to run on autopilot

Popupdomination which is a proven plugin to build email list will collect your email subscribers on autopilot.

6 Free Traffic guides will be sent to your subscribers for 6 weeks, so your subscribers will have to login at least once a week to check the emails. Meaning you will have very active users on your mailing list.
    All 6 guides will be handed over to the buyer with all rights

More than 6 streams for revenue generation.

1.Clickbank
    2.Adsense
    3.Amazon
    4.Ebay
    5.List Building (I have setup an auto responder plugin with newsletter facility)
    6.CPA
    and more

If you promote the right way, you can easily make more than $100 per month within 1 month and make even more as you progress.

Good Search Volume

(According to exact and phrase search criteria)

niche finder - 40,500
    micro niche finder - 33,100
    blog finder - 5400

Why I am selling this?
    I am selling all my domains which are going to expire in the coming 3 months. Since Indians need CC on their accounts(paypal) to pay others like Godaddy for renewals or what ever. I don't have CC and planning to get one in the coming two months.
    Mean while some domains are going to expire, which i am selling now.

My lose is your gain, you can get this high quality blog with huge potential at a very reasonable price and I am open for offers.

Please pm me or post here for details.

Happy Bidding

Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
    freebieguru.com, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  2. wakish

wakish Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1) Popupdomination is a paid script, will you give any buyer license/rights to the bidder?
    2) What autoresponder do you use with this? Will you give the account details as well to the buyer?

wakish, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  3. freebieguru.com

freebieguru.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    I will not be giving the licence, what ever i have installed can only be used for the blog only.
    Autoresponder will be given to the buyer, its within the blog wp admin area. Its a high quality plugin with lots of features.

Regards

freebieguru.com, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  4. devon

devon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 8
    Do u also give full support for the site after I buy from you? Including transfer the site and domain to my hosting, Thanks!

devon, May 4, 2011 IP
  5. freebieguru.com

freebieguru.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    Complete support will be provided and I will setup the blog on your account at no cost.

freebieguru.com, May 4, 2011 IP