1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i need SEO advice on my cooking recipes site

Discussion in 'SEO' started by moon_gfx77, Apr 10, 2011.

dear friends i have a site www.recipesmela.com on topic of
    cooking recipes Kindly advice me on my this site i have not more then 30
    visitors on this site
    regards

moon_gfx77, Apr 10, 2011 IP
  2. huiz41

huiz41 Active Member

Best Answers:
    the number one thing i notice that you should do first is give each page its own unique title! this will help search engines index each page based on its specific keywords

huiz41, Apr 10, 2011 IP
  3. quiosys

quiosys Guest

Best Answers:
    There are many things which your website is missing to name couple of them one is already mentioned by huiz41 and others are URL re writing is required, more keywords research needs to be done, hyper title link optimization is missing, robots.txt is missing, 404 custom error page is missing, last but not the least linking is desperately required.

quiosys, Apr 11, 2011 IP
  4. broncoe

broncoe Peon

Best Answers:
    You should do your keyword research one more time and focus on words that will bring you traffic but are not to competitive. Your title is to long. Try not to use more then 70 characters. Your backlinks are coming from sites that have no PR try to improve it. Take those advices given previously. The site has potential but needs some work to be done.

regards

broncoe, Apr 11, 2011 IP
  5. moon_gfx77

moon_gfx77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks friends all of U for advice i have started work as per your advices

moon_gfx77, Apr 11, 2011 IP
  6. britishali

britishali Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi moon you can take a look at my website worldwidecookingrecipes.com . From this page you will see I have url rewrite enabled therefore i have very clean urls. Also sumbit a sitemap to google to make sure all of your webpages are index.

britishali, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  7. Zeeshan Akhtar

Zeeshan Akhtar Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

You really need to check keyword density. Keep your main focus at content and as others told that set your keyword as per page. But don't forget to update it with unique and latest content so that search engine can move traffic on your site.

Regards,
    Zeeshan

Zeeshan Akhtar, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  8. deew

deew Peon

Best Answers:
    All keyword driven campaigns allow our customers to provide us with up to 100 different keyword phrases related to their business. When any of these keywords are searched through our partner search engine networks your targeted full page pop-under will be served up in front of your audience.

For example, if you own a auto performance shop or a travel agency and you wish to reach individuals interested in what your company offers, you would provide us with a list of keywords related to your business. Once your campaign is in place, if a prospect is searching for "automobile performance parts" or "discount vacations" in the search engines, your ad or web site will "pop-under" the user's active window on their computer screen. This method of ad serving technology provides your business with HIGHLY TARGETED exposure. This is one of the highest converting forms of targeted traffic you can buy on the internet today.

deew, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  9. Andy Cheng

Andy Cheng Peon

Best Answers:
    Good info above! Always try to find long tail kws to optimize

Andy Cheng, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  10. idslogicweb

idslogicweb Peon

Best Answers:
    your site is not proper Optimize. Change Title and meta tags of every page and submit SE dir, BM, Article submision, SMO, yahoo answer & also do other on page and off page activities.

idslogicweb, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  11. maksimo

maksimo Peon

Best Answers:
    Many sites,thousands offer any visitor the opportunity to create links through guestbook signings forum signatures, blog comments, or user profiles.

maksimo, May 5, 2011 IP
  12. fawad0_007

fawad0_007 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many ways through which you can attaract the trafic to your site like , Social media marketing, LInk building, Form posting, Article submitting. etc

fawad0_007, May 5, 2011 IP
  13. outsourcelink

outsourcelink Peon

Best Answers:
    Social bookmarking is one of best technique which drives traffic to your website and it also helps your site to ranking. Social bookmarking websites are mostly community websites, which means that hundreds of thousands of people may visit these sites.

outsourcelink, May 17, 2011 IP