1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Real Visitors Traffic, Adsense Safe, Target and Worldwide Traffic

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by ZharkD, Mar 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZharkD

ZharkD Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for your honest review!
    Hope see more orders from you soon =)

Regards!

ZharkD, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  2. benitez17

benitez17 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Unfortunately I didn't have the same experience. Less than 25% of the claimed visitors were reported in Google Adsense (it was about 90% in AWStats), and the bounce rate was almost 100%.

Beware.

benitez17, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  3. lyth0s

lyth0s Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    These are my images. First picture looks bad with only 1.07 pages/visit, 14 second average website time and 94% bounce rate. But then you have to take into account that the advertising we are paying for is most likely a pop-under/pop-up and most browsers will instantly block the popup if it does not happen after a user clicks on something on the webpage. Then you have to take into account if your website looks appealing to people (remember your website just pop'd up on the screen......most people INSTANTLY, in terms of human speed, close anything that pops up while surfing the web). His control panel said I got sent 450 visitors, google analytics tracked 423, so the page is loading for most people before they probably get their cursor to the 'X'.
    ga1.jpg

But then I broke it down by city so I could try to view "individual user" type of data and I can see that some people actually stayed on my website up to 16 minutes (which is a very long time to stay on a website, especially one that pop'd up) and they surfed 1-2 additional webpages.
    ga2.jpg

Now that is only 10 out 423 people that actually surfed my website for over 1 minute. I almost made my money back from the traffic package I bought off adsense clicks, and I got the benefit of people knowing about my website, possible bookmarks and potential conversions (I currently don't have any way to monitor where my conversions are referred from).

I uploaded the pictures for everyone to see and express what they think of the legitamacy. If I am missing something, I urge you to let me know, afterall I am a new webmaster.

lyth0s, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  4. ZharkD

ZharkD Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @benitez17
    Sad to read it doesn't work for you.

@lyth0s
    Thank you for your description and time to post proofs.

Regards!

ZharkD, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  5. ZharkD

ZharkD Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ZharkD, May 7, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.