1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Whitehat + Blackhat

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by babarali124, Apr 27, 2011.

Hello guys ... i need to ask one question ...

i have plenty of websites containing google ads ... all whitehat methods used on every site and no autoblogs or something like that ... its been around 5-6months my account and sites are working well no issue's at all .. i recieve payment every month.. Now my cousin has been shifted to my house as he also has his adsense account which he is using for some blackhat methods... I got 2 pc's and he has been using the same pc's for his blackhat adsense work... Now i need to know will this risk my account to be banned ??? as that account is also being checked from the same pc... Thankyou plz reply quick ...

babarali124, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  2. apnababa

apnababa Guest

Best Answers:
    yep thats right there are 90% chances if they block your cousin account then your's also lost

apnababa, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  3. music legend

music legend Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes they will ban your ip address

music legend, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  4. ABD

ABD Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    From what i know, only 1 account is allowed per household. Try to send them a mail, just to get an official reply from them.

ABD, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  5. babarali124

babarali124 Member

Best Answers:
    oh .. but i have dynamic ip ... everytime i switch off my modem and turn it on i get different ip ... like 119.abc.def so it changes like 119.def.acb etc etc ... any help ?? Thankyou

Sir can u tell me the email address please and what to tell them ??

--------------

As my brother also has adsense account but he has never used it .. his account is active since 2-3years and he is in the same house where i live ... please guide me on this ... wat to do

6. DIGICHAT

DIGICHAT Active Member

Best Answers:
    i was going to tell you the solution but after thinking about blackhat i refused it sorry but if you want to earn something you do it in a right way respected way . if you know the solution who knows you gona apply the same black hat thing later

DIGICHAT, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  7. babarali124

babarali124 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello bro ... i guess u didnt read my first post where i have mentioned i use whitehat ways to earn from my adsense account ... i do not apply any blackhat methods on any of my websites....

8. Tarum

Tarum Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dynamic IP is not going to save you, there are millions of Adsense users with it and it doesn't change completely.

Google doesn't really allow direct and simple support for most questions, so you better ask in the official forum - http://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/request.py

Other than that, you will get banned if your cousin doesn't stop doing it.

Tarum, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  9. babarali124

babarali124 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Guys.. i had sent an email to google adsense support team and got the reply in around 24hours... This is the email and their reply

So i guess no need to worry about my current situation as my cousin has different address in his account :)

babarali124, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  10. ankushkohli

ankushkohli Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok... But what about black hat techniques?

If your cousin a/c has been banned due to black hat, may be you're in danger as well........

ankushkohli, Apr 29, 2011 IP