What is the Fastest Way To Get Quality Backlinks?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Sprouter, Apr 26, 2011.

Fast & Quality don't normally go in the same sentence, however i'm curious. I see some new sites get hundreds of backlinks very quickly and some of those links are high quality, so what is their secret? I have been trying to find blogs lately to do some commenting on but man oh man , it's a slow long drawn out process, just finding the right blog / page can take a lot of time. Any suggestions?

Sprouter, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  2. talormolly

talormolly Peon

Best Answers:
    you can get more backlinks in these free ways:
    1. Blogging (Normal blog and microblog)
    2. SNS
    3. Press release submission( including article submission)
    4. Link directories and Link exchange

There are many other effective ways anyway :)

talormolly, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  3. velsonbrown

velsonbrown Peon

Best Answers:
    you can do comment posting and social bookmarking for fastest Backlinks..

velsonbrown, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  4. kvnfrnk

kvnfrnk Peon

Best Answers:
    In much the same way Google ranks search results link popularity, Technorati keeps track of who is connected to whom, and to give authority Technorati.

kvnfrnk, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  5. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    as you said so yourself, quality and fast don't go along together. if you see some new sites getting quality links fast, then see where they are getting those links from and try to get links from those sites. aside from that, a handful of high traffic/ranking bookmarking sites give good quality backlinks. so do high ranking authority web 2.0 sites which are lot faster to get links from

sultanofseo, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  6. mavericx

mavericx Member

Best Answers:
    Sultan pretty much hit the nail on the head; thanks for sharing!

mavericx, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  7. Yedi

Yedi Active Member

Best Answers:
    hire me and you will get 50 (quantity) .edu and .gov pr3 to 5 (quality) backlinks to your site in 7 days (I think is pretty fast), all links pinged and bookmarked / 50 USA cent per link. :)

Yedi, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  8. stack

stack Active Member

Best Answers:
    Quality content. If you write something in your niche that no one else has shared before, your content will be linked to by others naturally in the niche. If you are new to the niche, you need to make relationships (blog commenting, guest posting, forum posting) with other webmasters in that niche, so that when you write something of quality, they will all link to it.

stack, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  9. brendan9971

brendan9971 Peon

Best Answers:
    seo or hire someone to do it for you

brendan9971, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  10. ~kev~

~kev~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have any connections in a professional field? Doctors, lawyers,,,, people you might have gone to school with or work with that can give you a link?

Google puts extra focus on .EDU domain names. If you have a friend that is a professor at a school, a link from there could really help you out.

~kev~, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  11. mavericx

mavericx Member

Best Answers:
    You might want to check out fiverr.com; there are a lot of offers there from people offering to get you a ton of links for $5. Word of warning though; make sure you check out the reviews of the offer before you purchase.

mavericx, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  12. cheesee

cheesee Peon

Best Answers:
    Forum posting on relevant niche's is the absolute fastest way to get quality backlinks. It works like magic!

cheesee, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  13. ssmedia

ssmedia Peon

Best Answers:
    1) create great content that people will naturally link to
    2) guest post
    3) let related webmasters know about your site and request a link

ssmedia, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  14. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    social book marking and creating unique article with optimize keywords

Justin_Dupre, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  15. Straight234

Straight234 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yo can work hard to do it, of course pay for someone also. Or try to do both things writting interesting articles and pay someone to get links

Straight234, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  16. Danny251

Danny251 Peon

Best Answers:
    Some great advice here guys

Danny251, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  17. jononm

jononm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i think make comment on blogs easy way to make backlinks.

jononm, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  18. wiseman.wiseman05

wiseman.wiseman05 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think forum posting and directory submission are faster than other techniques.

wiseman.wiseman05, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  19. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    re: What is the Fastest Way To Get Quality Backlinks?

First thing I started seeing was "hire me" "go there" thats not what the op was asking for.
    honestly, there is not real fast, sure quick fire method these days...in order to start seeing
    traffic from backlinks, you would may need 10's of thousands of backlinks, and if you paid $0.50/$1
    per quality backlink, well you do the math, you will be in the hole for a long time to come....

These days, the internet is all about website spam, article spam, link spam, who can get where first.
    Most legit websites did not start making their money over-night, it may have taken them 1 to several
    years of hard work, article submitting, url submitting, blogging, social network postings, etc....success
    for most is normally far and few between, and thats just the nature of the beast, as you have millions
    of others possibly doing the very same thing you are doing right now....

I just do not think there is a fast and quick way to success, google just will not let you beat out
    someone else that has maybe doing it 5 years longer then you have, keep your content updated,
    keep your content fresh, so that you keep the spiders coming back for more....Everyone is
    always looking for that quick "get me there so I can make money, or get rich" I just do not
    think that exists much anymore...You have to fight someone else somewhere in the world for rankings....

The older your website, the more fresh your content is...(that maybe be half your battle right there)

Its very difficult to try to cheat the system these days, if caught trying, your site could be banned.

You also want natural rankings, and backlinks. If you start doing backlinking, and google ties
    you into low quality link farms, then that would not be good for you, so be sure to link to good areas.
    You can not always control who is linking too you, but you can control not looking for backlinks just anywhere.

dscurlock, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  20. tiddles

tiddles Active Member

Best Answers:

Definitely the above ^^, if you want get up there quick you can buy links, but how long before the linked-to webmaster does a spam sweep and your links drop off? money wasted.

Concentrate on high quality, high PR links and you wont go far wrong, it doesn't matter how long it takes you, one such link is worth thousands of crappy ones.

dscurlock made a very pertinent comment about old websites, this is one area Google needs to get their act together, there are just too many of these old sites on the front pages that are years out of date and completely useless, meanwhile excellent, new and up-to-date sites figure nowhere in the SERPS, it seems unfair that weight is given to these old sites if they no longer offer good, current data to searchers.

tiddles, Apr 28, 2011 IP