1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WrestlingFever

Discussion in 'Websites' started by wwe9112, Apr 23, 2011.

WrestlingFever.info strives to bring you the best, most accurate professional wrestling news, results, rumors, and hot babes. I would appreciate it if you experienced people would review and give input on how to make my site better. Thanks for your time.

wwe9112, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  2. 2advance

2advance Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are many thing you need to change in this theme.The left part is too big and if you see the search bar on the header the search button is not properly aligned.Also i dont think any one would comment as it needs login and i click login there is no option to register.Just make these change and your website will be great.

2advance, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  3. wwe9112

wwe9112 Guest

Best Answers:
    OK, changed I had made: I added another sidebar so now everything is even. You don't have to be registered to comment; and I have no clue how to fix the search thing. It looks fine to me.

wwe9112, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  4. adamaqmal

adamaqmal Peon

Best Answers:
    nice blog with latest news for wresting business.. great keep it up..

adamaqmal, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  5. jason_bekker

jason_bekker Active Member

Best Answers:
    why header is so big? seach form is looking not good at chrome

jason_bekker, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  6. wwe9112

wwe9112 Guest

Best Answers:
    I got a new theme; more professional looking.

wwe9112, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  7. sitearena

sitearena Peon

Best Answers:
    The theme is great and there is no doubt about it.

sitearena, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  8. rekomaster

rekomaster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    rekomaster, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  9. wwe9112

wwe9112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the review. I need more hits though. Any ideas?

wwe9112, May 8, 2011 IP
  10. webjeber

webjeber Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Looks like a great site! I would move the footer headings of Facebook, Disclaimer, Calendar and Gallery up into the right sidebar, and have the Disclaimer heading and text the last item in the right sidebar. Also Wrestling News & Rumors, Wrestling Results and Dirty Vixens subheadings can be found in the larger main headings in the nav bar. Eliminate these subheadings as they are redundant. Great site!

webjeber, May 10, 2011 IP
  11. wwe9112

wwe9112 Guest

Best Answers:
    I took your suggestions and applied. Do you have any ideas for things to place in the footer? I took what was out and placed them on the side like you had suggested. I also edited the menues. I placed the wrestling stuff on the main one, and on the secondary menu I placed more-or-less the site information pages minus OkayFabe which is a partership I have with someone who does reviews.

Thanks again.

wwe9112, May 16, 2011 IP
  12. webjeber

webjeber Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's cleaning up very well, don't you think? After looking at your site today, here's a few more suggestions for you to consider:
    Header Area
    1. There is too much vertical grey background area from the top of the page to where the RECENT STORIES with the white background starts. Decrease the grey area by approx. 2 inches give or take, from the top of the page until it meets the white background.
    2. Double nav bars (one on top of the other) are a pain for your site visitor. Eliminate the 2nd one, which begins with the heading About.
    3. That leaves only one nav bar, beginning with Home. The next category is "Wrestling News & Rumors" and the next category is "Wrestling Results". Since your site is about Wrestling, eliminate the word "Wrestling" in both those categories. The new categories should read, "News & Rumors" and "Results". Then Archive and Dirty Vixens.
    3. Eliminating those words will leave more space on this nav bar for OKayFabe, which goes into the nav bar as the last category.
    4. The categories from the 2nd nav bar that you removed, ie. About, Contact Us and Job Openings, should go in your footer as links. Every page of your site should have this same footer with the same links.
    5. The Site Updates category (without the updated date) should be moved into the side bar as an information display, like your Disclaimer heading and text box. The heading should read "Site Updated" and below it the text of the most current update, linked to the update page.
    6. The Site Updated display in the right sidebar should go below the SEARCH text box area. Play around with the order of your sidebar elements and see what feels right to you.
    7. After you make those cosmetic adjustments, I think the weakest link of your site will be your header, which comprises your logo/site title and nav bar. A graphic designer can help you with a logo to put there, which would make your site much more professional looking.

Hope this helps! Take care.

webjeber, May 16, 2011 IP
  13. wwe9112

wwe9112 Guest

Best Answers:
    A very generous member is designing me a custom theme at this time...can't wait to see what you say about it :)..thanks!

wwe9112, May 28, 2011 IP
  14. worksoft

worksoft Guest

Best Answers:
    Your domain is good i like it, i like the images used by you on your website, you should add nice logo for oyur site

worksoft, May 30, 2011 IP
  15. wwe9112

wwe9112 Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm going to work on making one in the coming month of June once school is out :)...thanks!

wwe9112, May 31, 2011 IP
  16. tomervinya

tomervinya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Interesting concept for a site. Nice design.

tomervinya, May 31, 2011 IP
  17. wwe9112

wwe9112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Thank you! Do you have any ideas on what I can add to improve?

wwe9112, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  18. smartcompare

smartcompare Peon

Best Answers:
    seemed like the header section is abit too 'spacious' ?

smartcompare, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  19. XpressThemes

XpressThemes Peon

Best Answers:
    A good topic and nice site. Maybe to change header a bit, to be more like footer, because there is really too much empty space :)

XpressThemes, Jun 2, 2011 IP