1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website Marketing HQ - a resource for YOU

Discussion in 'Websites' started by ssmedia, Apr 26, 2011.

Hi guys,

The purpose of this post is to let you know that http://WebsiteMarketingHQ.com has launched and to gauge any feedback you might have.

About the site:
    ------------------

Website Marketing HQ is a fixed price jobs site dedicated to website marketing projects. You can list marketing projects that you can offer (for free) from $2 to $2,000. This may include something as simple as getting a URL indexed or providing full-scale SEO services. On the other end of the marketplace, buyers will be able to browse and purchase from a wide range of projects that will help give them the edge online.

The site differs from other fixed price jobs sites as we only focus on website marketing projects. Furthermore, sellers can offer projects up to a huge $2,000, something that we believe will attract highly skilled sellers and provide buyers with a comprehensive offering. In addition, payments to sellers are automatically transferred to their account upon completion of a project - something that many other marketplaces have lacked.

------------------

We are about to start large scale SEO and hope we can bring you guys great opportunities to both buy and sell marketing projects. In the meantime, we would love to get your constructive criticism.

Kind Regards,
    Sunny

ssmedia, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  2. sitearena

sitearena Peon

Best Answers:
    Professional website has great look and great contents.Your website deserve that.Hope it will be popular and successful.

sitearena, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  3. a++

a++ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi sunny
    The website is worth a look and its professional.

a++, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  4. ssmedia

ssmedia Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the feedback guys

ssmedia, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  5. WharfeValley Systems

WharfeValley Systems Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,
    Great looking site you have got, i like the look and the ideas going on. In terms of SEO i would look into doing some keyword research on obtainable keywords in the niche and then start optimising your homepage for them keywords .. e.g. Title tags, description, images with keyword rich alt tags and H tags. I would also look at getting at least a few hundred words of unique, descriptive content on the homepage. This could be either below the list of services or above, this will show the Google bots that you are trying to provide content for the users and also give visitors an idea about what your site is trying to do.

You could check out this pretty cool tag/word cloud that i use on a number of my sites, it looks pretty good if nothing else :) http://www.golf-leeds.co.uk/word-cloud/

WharfeValley Systems, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  6. ssmedia

ssmedia Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for taking the time to go through the site WharfeValley.

I have hired a top SEO firm that will address the factors you mentioned.

Cheers

ssmedia, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  7. ngek

ngek Member

Best Answers:
    wow ... amazing site, simple navigation and good looking, hopefully I can make similar ... :)

ngek, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  8. zosh

zosh Peon

Best Answers:
    Great Idea... your site looks professional and calling for users. easy to navigation, good luke .

zosh, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  9. noah1212

noah1212 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i like the design

noah1212, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  10. f1n

f1n Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah, good design, like twitter =)

f1n, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  11. ssmedia

ssmedia Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks very much guys

ssmedia, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  12. Drachsi

Drachsi Member

Best Answers:
    Your Title tag still needs more research, don't forget 70 characters is allowed including spaces. You dont't have an html sitemap and you are using an out of date version of the xml format.

Drachsi

Drachsi, May 27, 2011 IP