1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Europe may soon be a muslims continent.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by laxman363, Apr 19, 2011.

1. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah every poor uneducated person I know wants to get pregnant and they do it because of an ancient tradition to help preserve their race. I especially liked the "nothing more nothing less" part at the end as if you were asserting this as a statement of fact and that you really knew what you were talking about.

You should have said nothing more nothing less here too because this is just about as accurate as your first statement. You do realize Americans of every race creed, religion and financial status have varying numbers of kids right? There is no "American culture" of not having all the damn kids you want. This isn't China.

Jesus fucking christ dude...

GeorgeB., Apr 20, 2011 IP
  2. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wholeheartedly agree. Have all the kids you want, so long as we(the taxpayers) dont have to pay for:
    1) Bringing em into the world
    2) Their education
    3) Their lunches
    4) Their day care
    5) Their health care
    6) Their capture
    7) Their trial
    8) Their incarceration

Right now, we are running an open tab on all of the above, and it has unquestionably created a moral hazard. Its not a question of legislating birth control, its a matter of not rewarding irresponsible behavior.

That sounds like some sick form of masturbation;).

Obamanation, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  3. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Right i was talking about everyone that you know , not about a general fact . In case you forgot about 2 centuries ago high juvenile natality existed along with a high juvenile mortality . This ensured the survival of the human race . Modern medicine has made this type of family planing obsolete and while the developed countries changed their family planing to adapt to this much of the immigrant population has failed to adopt the local culture .Do you think they would still pour out kids if they would think of quality over quantity ?

The subject at hand was immigrant demographics in the EU . Have you even took a glance at the subject or have you just started trowing words around ?

ApocalypseXL, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  4. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If the Muslims in Europe really wanted to live in an Islamic regime we'd be hearing about hordes of illegal immigrants slipping across the borders to enjoy the prosperity and fun that is life in Iran. If that's happening I musta missed the memo.

robjones, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  5. pharshal36

pharshal36 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You posted a good thread,i agree with u about muslims population.Nowadays every country or state is running effective programs to decrease the population rate..2+2 must be made compulsary for all families to control population explosion..

pharshal36, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  6. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    I hate to weigh in with my ultra liberal friend GeorgeB here, but I'm not a fan of legislated birth control outside of the controls of social welfare programs. In other words, if you receive financial aide for your hospital bills due to your income level, the financial aide should stop after one or two children. If you are living on government assistance, you should be given a depo shot with every welfare check you receive. Get off welfare for 7 months straight and you can get reproduce again. I'd also terminate all govt assistance bumps for families with more than two kids. Why reward people with money for having more kids?

Obamanation, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  7. groups

groups Peon

Best Answers:
    dont worry about the muslim in europe, if we find more muslim or dominant in one place, we will see the peace

groups, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  8. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    To quote from a Harry Potter book "I'll join you when hell freezes over"

sar420, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  9. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Tell that to Serbs from Kosovo.

thesickearth, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  10. thesickearth

Best Answers:
    you are one funny muslim, Obamanation. Now tell me that you are a black dude with an uncle from Black Panthers or something and I'll frame your picture on my wall, lol. But no.

11. thesickearth

Best Answers:
    What if they have good genes? Like ones that let you reach 90 without ever seeing an MD or get PhD in Math by the age of 20? What if you are sick and dumb but you look absolutely gorgeous?

12. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah sure what's next, are we going to start putting down mentally retarded people too?

Seqqa, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  13. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    He's not a Muslim, he's a troll.

IsraeI, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  14. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    I think he was joking. What, you are against putting down mentally retarded people? :D

In all seriousness though, a good 30% of the population in the US, maybe more, that has children should never have done so. I'd never favor legislating it, but that won't stop me from stating it as my opinion.

Point of fact, IsraeI does not consider the hundreds of millions of Shia Muslims to be Muslims either. IsraeI is from the old school. If you aren't beating one of your four burqa clad wives, talking about genocide against Jews and homosexuals, breeding poor children with some ideal of world dominance, or planning an attack on the west for their evil culture, you aren't a Muslim. My guess is that he got picked on a lot in school or perhaps cursed with a small wiener.

IsraeI: Human rights organizations are not trolls, despite the fact their words have a trolling effect on you.

Obamanation, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  15. thesickearth

Best Answers:

Actually, once their parents die/give up, that's what best for them. Take one home or stfu.

thesickearth, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  16. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    "The uneducated just pour out kids from the ancient tradition that if a lot of them die then at least some survive so the race won't be extinct ."

Uh, that is not a "general fact" sir, that is nonsense and you have now been called on it. Congratulations.

Thanks for the history lesson. Hey "in case you forgot" that was two centuries ago. No one is having babies just because they are "uneducated" and no one told them that they don't have to do that anymore to assure the survival of their race. So what does that have to do with anything?

Wait no, you're right. If only someone would go to these poor uneducated peoples homes and tell them to think of "quality over quantity" we could end this whole population thing right now!

P.S. Please spare me. Now you're trying to switch it up to a difference between developed nations and immigrants. Your first post didn't mention immigrants or developed nations once. But in any case, Christian all-American red blooded families have 4 and 5 kids per household as well. It's not a poor, uneducated immigrant thing. Your statement is absurd whether you're talking about poor uneducated people vs educated people or immigrants vs developed nations.

I wasn't responding to the subject of the thread I was responding to you and your ridiculous statement. Nothing more nothing less. :)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
    GeorgeB., Apr 25, 2011 IP
  17. JhonMoney

JhonMoney Peon

Best Answers:
    why are you getting worry?

JhonMoney, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  18. suman817

suman817 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Besides Non-Muslims are accepting Islam, the solution of humanity, more than any other religion.

suman817, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  19. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    While I agree with Robjones, I tend to believe they are sneaking in, they are taking over. They are pretty calm for now (they are just dealing drugs and are 40% of the carceral population) but once they get to power - and there are already up there in some countries - the non-muslims will be infidels more then ever...

Codythebest, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  20. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have also heard the same but mind well Any God will not allow this thing and if this happens than world will having worst miserable time..

Jackob2916, Apr 26, 2011 IP