1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My AdultFriendFinder account suspended with $683 on balance :(

Discussion in 'General Business' started by EM-Group, Apr 25, 2011.

Two months ago I started my own method with AFF and JuicyAds.
    I deposited $150 in JuicyAds,bought ads on 1 month,setup everything and left it until today.
    When I logged into my email today I saw that my AFF account is suspended two weeks after I started my method but I didn't violated any of their terms.
    My balance after two weeks was $683 and all traffic after that has gone for nothing,I lost my money from JuicyAds.

Few minutes ago I sent them support email and now I'm waiting but I think that they will not unsuspend my acc. :(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

EM-Group, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  2. BaronWales

BaronWales Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm afraid you need to contact with their contact staff for a solution.:eek:

BaronWales, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  3. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I dont think you might have any money back only because you had made good amount of money from them with Juicy Ads ;)
    Moreover, such type of sites are there only to make money from others and would really not bother if they lend any money to someone. I hope you get your money back, but I think this is just another way of avoiding any money to return from the sales ;)
    All the best !!!!

China_girl, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  4. Intermg

Intermg Active Member

Best Answers:
    AdultFriendFinder has been around for years, and they do not suspend accounts just for nothing. Contact your affiliate manager directly to find out what exactly has happened to your account.

Intermg, Apr 28, 2011 IP