1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ezine Articles VS Articlesbase

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by aladinhw, Jul 8, 2009.

1. shand0

shand0 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Now and after a long experience I'd vote for Articlebase...

shand0, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  2. manofasia

manofasia Peon

Best Answers:
    EZA very good but you must pay attention for you grammar when writing coz they will rejected when your grammar not follow their need

manofasia, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  3. sureshprasad

sureshprasad Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Ezinearticle is better than Articlebase.

sureshprasad, Dec 12, 2009 IP
  4. ryangb74

ryangb74 Member

Best Answers:
    Personally, I use both, and I find that there are advantages and disadvantages to them.

Articlesbase: Very quick approval time, while there are guidelines, they are more lenient. Work with you well to get a rejected article approved. Generally, reject articles for good reasons. Articles rank fairly well, and in recent days, above EZA for some keywords. Not as much traffic as EZA. Decent CTR.

EZA: Longer approval time, stricter guidelines that can change daily. I have had many articles rejected for bogus reasons. When resubmitted the third time in the same condition(no changes), article is accepted. Many people are unwisely looking for alternatives to EZA because of the changes. Great traffic and PR. Can get 1st page placement if optimized well -- even on high competition keywords. Much higher CTR.

That's my basic comparison -- i say use both :)

ryangb74, Dec 12, 2009 IP
  5. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Also, I would like to share 2 things a little off the point. But I'm sure these will be useful to you.

1. Some people just put all of their articles under a single pen name whether it is EZA, AB or any other directory. There are advantages & disadvantages of doing so.

Advantages:
    If you put 1000 articles under a single author name, you get thousands of links to your author profile. I have experienced that your articles generally rank higher in such cases than the other EZA authors that submit articles for the same keywords.

You can build links to your author page & all your articles will be benefited :)

Disadvantages:
    But if you do so, you just give away all your niches :( That is what most people don't want to do. And that is the reason why many people don't do this.

Also, I have come across people that just make a new account for a new niche. They don't want to take the risk of putting all of their articles in a single account.

What if someone at EZA was promoting the same niche as you and decided to crush you (by quoting a bogus reason) in order to gain advantage?

What if someone posed as a law enforcement person & threatened EZA about the misinformation you were spreading via your articles? You'll get banned right away.

So there are a LOT of things to be taken care of.

2. Ways in which AB scores over EZA

EZA does not allow you to put "promotional links" inside the article body. They fear that they will lose a lot of adsense dollars this way. AB allows bolded promotional links even in the first paragraph. So you can rest assured that many of the readers will visit your own page. You can even have long anchor links at AB. That's great and really helps a lot!

EZA does not allow you to have more than 3 words long anchor text. They do allow extra words like "and", "for", "of", etc. Their policies change whenever they want.

EZA has lots more traffic. There are lots of authors submitting articles for the same keywords. As google displays only one result from one site at a time on a results page, you can't get on the first page if there is a smarter and more hard working person already there OR even if someone submitted an article for the same keyword before you. You may also be defeated if someone else has a stronger author URL. On the other hand, AB has lesser competition.

EZA is too slow unless you have premium membership. Everyone is aware of this.

In spite of the advantages that AB offers, EZA still provides better rankings, traffic and dofollow links.

jacky8, Dec 12, 2009 IP
  6. rammbhat

rammbhat Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articlesbase if u want quick submission..
    Eza if you want more traffic..
    Both tend to rank better in google than other acticle sites.. BOTH hav annoying ads which lead to low clickthrus..

rammbhat, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  7. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    This isn't quite right, Jacky.

They do allow that as long as your article is 400+ words in length. ;)

alexa_s, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  8. onlinemoniez

onlinemoniez Peon

Best Answers:
    Anddddd Alexa is back in her usual fashion. But with a new picture . . . :)

onlinemoniez, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  9. travistay

travistay Peon

Best Answers:
    EZA definitely, Google simply love EZA articles which are SEO optimized.

Its not that difficult to rank in the first page of google for long tail keyword of your niche with EZA.

The only problem is in getting to the most viewed EZA articles, if you can get there chances are your CTR will likely increase drastically.

travistay, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  10. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    This is true - but be careful how you try to do it. Many people have had their EZA accounts closed for attracting traffic to their articles by means prohibited by EZA's terms of service.

Another great attraction of EZA is that you're much more likely to have your content re-published from EZA than from other article directories. On many occasions I've posted articles at EZA and then in several other article directories with a word or two changed, to find that it's the EZA copy that other webmasters have re-published on their own sites, which produces additional traffic and sales for me.

EZA's editiorial guidelines are harder to comply with. Because of that, the overall quality of their articles is far superior (and gradually improving as they tighten the guidelines further, which was long overdue). Webmasters know this and go to EZA when they're looking for content for their sites. So in future income terms, it really is worth making the extra effort to get your articles at EZA.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2009
    alexa_s, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  11. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm experiencing for long that EZA articles don't seem to rank well for quite a lot of niches. Articlesbase and many others rank better than eza for such niches. One such niche is tinnitus. Has anyone seen similar behavior? Alexa, did you ever experience the same thing?

jacky8, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  12. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't noticed from my own niches, but that doesn't prove anything at all. I've heard others also commenting that Articlesbase rankings do seem to be improving, though.

alexa_s, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  13. ilovejdmtoy

ilovejdmtoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Ezinearticles.com, but it takes quite a while to publish the article.

ilovejdmtoy, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  14. Ibrahim Kamrul Shafin

Ibrahim Kamrul Shafin Peon

Best Answers:
    I think still ezinearticles.com win the battle. I have written a post about it here- Articlesbase vs. Ezinearticles - ( http://hubpages.com/hub/Articlesbase-versus-EzineArticles )

Ibrahim Kamrul Shafin, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  15. emmaponting16

emmaponting16 Peon

Best Answers:
    Time is change, I have success with Articlesbase

emmaponting16, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  16. cscarpero2

cscarpero2 Peon

Best Answers:
    EzineArticles drive me nuts with all their silly rules, so my vote is for ArticleBase.

cscarpero2, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  17. nakhoa

nakhoa Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems that the Ezine is very difficult to approve your articles. I submit one article there and for 3 weeks they didn't approve only because my name is not correct.

nakhoa, Aug 15, 2011 IP
  18. dswedswe12

dswedswe12 Peon

Best Answers:
    In my opinion article base is better than ezine bcoz it takes very less time in approving articals

dswedswe12, Aug 15, 2011 IP
  19. dmohan

dmohan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ezines articles are cheaters. I posted article in ezine after approval my article was live and was receiving good traffic from ezine on day1 100%. Day 2 i got 50% traffic. Day 3 15% traffic. Day 4 very very less visitors. I was very very unhappy about this. What i did was, i posted a video on youtube showing the article url link by after making it tiny. Again i started receiving good amounts of traffic resulting in no1, 2, 3 n search engines for the keywords i chosed.

dmohan, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  20. majay

majay Peon

Best Answers:
    Ezine is good because of the traffic it brings once they accept your article

majay, Aug 18, 2011 IP