1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DynaDot is not giving EPP. THEY STOLE MY DOMAINS!

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by tdsii, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tianli

tianli Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing this information

tianli, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  2. tdsii

tdsii Member

Best Answers:
    your welcome, i tried contacting them in this forum as well, no reply. i guess i should start making a topic in EVERY webmaster forum and i will make several domains all anti-dynadot. I know they wont return my domains just to do against my wish, but this shall be the first large campaign to take dynadot down.

tdsii, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  3. buywiser

buywiser Peon

Best Answers:
    Kinda dumb they don't let you change registrar...
    Hate when corporate thugs don't respect the faithful clients by taking time to resolve problems. They wan't you cash fast, but won't spend a minute to help you out!

Your story is a good exemple of bad business management! They are the boards & talk about how good they are, but can't even PM you to help you out!

@Dynadot: if you guys are what you say, you should take steps to resolve the situation, instead of watching & doing nothing. (Even if tdsii story might be bullshit!--who knows?)
    You would have a good publicity without giving up anything, except decent cutomer service (that people pay for...) & to accept domain transfers to another registry.

ps: If the police doesn't do anything = he might be honest after all... & you guys fooling him!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
    buywiser, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  4. Dynadot

Dynadot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Everyone,

We are cooperating with tdsii and will not comment publicly until the matter is resolved. We are conducting a full investigation and are taking steps to resolve the matter in the most fair way possible.

Dynadot, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  5. tdsii

tdsii Member

Best Answers:
    This is true, dynadot contacted me to resolve the issue seriously. This topic will be removed when resolved, and from my side I feel this will be resolved for sure as everything stated is clear.

Issue that I have many cooperate domains for other companies I made their sites in the past... It is not only losing domains but losing reputation as a guy who started as a freelancer and now doing most projects in the city!

Again crossing fingers :)

tdsii, Apr 25, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.