1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Rules Can't false itrade be removed? Doesn't DP care for honest traders?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by freebieguru.com, Apr 21, 2011.

I don't know why false itrades are not removed here. I got a false -ve itrade and the person was banned temporarily.
    I cannot even give the person -ve itrade myself (since there is no transaction at all) so he comes back and does his business with 100% positive itrade any i should remain with the -ve itrade though there isn't my fault. I myself an idiot here since, I should have thrown those $9 on the face of that B*****D as he blackmailed me. So I might have 100% positive itrade now.... I am an idiot really, for even posting it here now, besides knowing that no one cares.

Except one mod, no one cares to reply my messages and even Admin of DP though they will be online every now and then. No one replies to my thread post either here....
    May be i should not ask for it!!! Or may be i should be a premium member here

What an injustice here on DP :mad:

freebieguru.com, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  2. EvanP

EvanP Banned

Best Answers:
    iTrader is an unmoderated area... Deal with it.

EvanP, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  3. freebieguru.com

freebieguru.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    itrade was removed.... i am happy now... thanks

freebieguru.com, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  4. Refresher

Refresher Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's a *purely* unmoderated area, how come a few disputes, like this one, get taken care of?

Refresher, Apr 24, 2011 IP
    China_girl likes this.
  5. EvanP

EvanP Banned

Best Answers:
    I think it depends on how busy Moderators are and what kind of mood they're in when they receive the report. It's unmoderated by most Moderators.

EvanP, Apr 24, 2011 IP
    Refresher likes this.
  6. Stingerftw

Stingerftw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It gets taken care of when there is proof that the negative iTrader is fake, and the person who received that iTrader hasn't given the person who gave it to them a negative back. I found this out the hard way, look at my iTrader under the comment of:

"BE AWARE OF THIS COCKSUCKER!"

Haha.

Stingerftw, Apr 24, 2011 IP