1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How long until Google crawl my site?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Maximo, Jun 8, 2007.

1. iccadubai

iccadubai Peon

Best Answers:
    It is depending on your site quality.

iccadubai, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  2. superyachtnsw

superyachtnsw Peon

Best Answers:
    Google has take some time for indexing your website... try to make fast, submit your site into the high PR website like social bookmarking, directory submission, forum posting with signature links...... your site will get crawl fast...

superyachtnsw, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  3. jusin

jusin Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all if a site is new and you started implementing all the SEO processes than, initially the site will not get crawled and it will take some weeks But, if the On page and other off pages processes are properly implemented than it may get crawl in 24 hours. It depends, on the keywords, content and the page url you are targeting. In case of site having home page and page pr than one can check site on Google analytics and by the query site:www.xyz.com, I prefer this the best of hecking the last crawling date of the page so that to apply the processes in a way to get is crawl again.

jusin, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  4. boy8888

boy8888 Peon

Best Answers:
    it is very depend . some website .more trafic . update every day Google ll index fast . not every website google index same

boy8888, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  5. jusin

jusin Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe for building quality backlinks one needs to deliver quality content in the form of quality posting in forums, submitting in relevant and quality directories(B2B, local), Commenting on high PR and Internal Page pr relevant, Do Follow blogs(with min. Outbound links) and creating articles with good content and than submitting to high PR artcile submission sites.

These are few processes that plays very major role in SEO with all the other respected processes.

jusin, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  6. rafi78

rafi78 Peon

Best Answers:
    when composing a message you can choose font size in upper left corner.

rafi78, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  7. kev269

kev269 Peon

Best Answers:
    great information, thanks for the info, very helpful.

kev269, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  8. Leo Ghost

Leo Ghost Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Forum signatures are a fairly easy way to get indexed, especially when using large websites like Digital Point. Some of my posts here are indexed in as little as 15 minutes.

Leo Ghost, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  9. alexleon13

alexleon13 Peon

Best Answers:
    Its been two weeks now since I published my site and google still has not crawled it. I have created numerous backlinks via social bookmarking sites as well as creating a twitter and facebook account. I also submitted my site to google. Yahoo and Bing both have me on the first page with my main key word. I wonder how much longer I have to wait.
    Alex Leon
    http://www.videogamesaccessories.net

alexleon13, May 14, 2011 IP
  10. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    It could take as much as 30 days dfor Google to crawl your site, you can sped up the process by submitting your site to social bookmarking sites like Digg and Reddit

golfpro1, May 15, 2011 IP
  11. daweelmac

daweelmac Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, meta tags is a great help since it will tell search engines what your site is all about.

daweelmac, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  12. obscurant1st

obscurant1st Active Member

Best Answers:
    i dont think google takes much time crawling your website! are you using google webmaser tool?
    if you are not you better start using it and google will crawl your website in no time i guess, atleast thats what happened with mine! :)

obscurant1st, Sep 8, 2011 IP