1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When site gets crawl by google

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by seeli, Apr 21, 2011.

Hi
    One of my site www.detectivesworld.com dint crawl yet... Off page work was started before 15 days and my site keywords are [Private detectives in chennai, detectives in chennai,detective agencies in chennai,matrimonial detectives in chennai,private detectives in chennai,private investigator in chennai,investigator in chennai]. Can anybody help me

seeli, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  2. DaleB

DaleB Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you added a sitemap to google webmasters?

DaleB, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  3. seeli

seeli Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i have submitted

seeli, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  4. netkonect76

netkonect76 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Other ways to get Google to spider your website is to ping the site and have quality links from PR3 an up site...the fastest way is to have a link from a PR5 site to your site, will get your site noticed by Google.

netkonect76, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  5. ~kev~

~kev~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you just buy detectivesworld.com? Because someone had that domain name back in 2009. archive.org has 2 snapshots of that site from april 2009.

If you just bought the domain name, the previous owner might have done something to get the site banned from google. Give it a few more days to see if google indexes your site. If nothing happens, submit a "reconsideration request" through your google webmaster tools - its in the left column.

~kev~, Apr 21, 2011 IP