1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to start?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by DanielNMD, Apr 20, 2011.

Hi, sorry maybe i am posting in the wrong section but i just didn't know what would be the appropriate category for this threat. Anyway i am a complete newbie to internet marketing,adsense, developing websites etc. So my goal is too build a few websites that will generate a stable income and i just don't know where to start. Please let me know what you did or where you learned. Like should i learn some programming languages, or anything else.

DanielNMD, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  2. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    My honest opinion; If you do not know anything; find a real job and stop dreaming
    about how much others make; most of the time it is just a pipe dream....

or I could just lie to you and tell you everything you need to know, and still watch you fail.....

dscurlock, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  3. webmaster2021

webmaster2021 Peon

Best Answers:
    My opinion is same, you should find a better job that is match your job profile.

webmaster2021, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  4. giancarlo

giancarlo Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's simple: just keep your eyes on the different topics on this forum every day and you too will become an expert in internet marketing.

giancarlo, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  5. showkatahmad

showkatahmad Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have a interest in website developing then you are yourself right just learn some of the programming languages that could help you... All the best

showkatahmad, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  6. saqib889

saqib889 Peon

Best Answers:
    Decide your interest, find hosting company, choose domains, build sites, promote them.

saqib889, Apr 20, 2011 IP