1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

TRADE : 3 PREMIUM DOMAINS and 5 PREMIUM DESIGNS

Discussion in 'Domains' started by sasanko, Apr 20, 2011.

Here is your chance to own 2 premium, 1 average and 5 premium designs for writing content.

I want to exchange 2 premium domains, 1 average domain and 5 premium css designs for a total of about 5000 words of good quality unique content.I'll prefer to deal directly with a writer.

I am offering

premium name: foodroad.info

.com/.net taken

.com is on sale for $3188

I received an offer of 30$ for this domain.

premium name:itsmynews.info

.com/.net/.org/.us all taken by a high ran-king portal

The free one: adshowpage.info

All three are parked with adsesnse and gets some views as parked.I'll free push in godaddy.

About designs I can offer many premium css designs(and a few wordpress/zoomla/oscommerce as well as stationary designs).you have to choose any 5 among these.However I'll not customize it.

If I get a money offer worth more than $ 49 for any of the domain before I come to agreement with anyone regarding these here, I'll take back this offer and sell the domain.

PM me for more details and offers.

sasank-O

sasanko, Apr 20, 2011 IP
    JPMiddleton likes this.